JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Edited by Hot Brewed Tea: 8/16/2015 4:24:37 AM

Field scout should be brought back to destiny in The Taken King

Field scout was one of the most envied perks in the entire game of destiny. It was helpful on all guns and it still is. With the taken king coming up and a whole new fresh start to destiny. I think that field scout should be re-introduced to the game. Some people could not really accept field scout into the game because people would have their shotguns in every single persons' face with all that ammo. But now shotguns are going to be less over powered and now the shotguns iron grip on the crucible will now be weakened. But first lets go over the reasons why field scout should be re-introduced in to 2.0 Reason one: Field scout makes the game much easier on everyone. With more ammo players have much more time to enjoy playing the game. Rather than scrounging for special ammo, Field scout would be able keep the game running with more ammo rather than The Last Word and Thorn being used for kills than skill based weapons like snipers. Reason two: The Over powered guns could be used much much less. Field scout would allow players to try new things like sniping because of field scout. I for one, know several players who have quit sniping in general just because of the ammo crisis. But I also know people who came into sniping because of field scout. With players having this ammo and weapons ready players could actually branch out and try new things. Reason three: Sniping has became more difficult and less enjoyable due to ammo budgeting As an avid sniper within the community I have found sniping to be more and more frustrating due to the lack of ammo. The destiny experience has been kinda ruined due to the lack of ammo and has become more and more angering with more ammo i could due stuff i normally would not be able to do. Overall field scout would make the destiny experience enjoyable for all players and The perk should be reintroduced in The Taken King [spoiler]P.S. the perk Firefly should be able to be rolled on snipers too.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon