JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

Edited by SoloFade: 9/10/2015 11:13:03 AM
Lets cry about weapons you'll only use for a few more days. If your using them in anything but crucible after the xpac is out, you're hurting your light level. So go ahead and complain. We will all be killing stuff with our new weapons and you can sit here and cry about the old. Why are you bitching about something that will only affect you until the 15th?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Lord_Spanky_80: 9/10/2015 11:30:09 PM
    You are acting like year one weapons will become obsolete or something .. Year 1 weapons will have the same maximum attack value and will contribute the same value to your overall light level .. What in the world got you thinking these things ?? Bungie is nerfing some year one weapon types, exotics, and perks to make them more balanced with year 2 weapons .. So if year 2 will have a higher maximum attack value (which is what contributes to light) then why nerf the year 1 weapons at all since they will all be 2nd tier now below year 2 weapons ?? Dont get me wrong, there is more than one logical way to answer that question intelligently, but im just making a support point anyway. Im not suggesting my entire belief that you are wrong hinges on this point. Seriously, year 1 weapons will remain every bit as viable in TTK as they are now across all endgame activities, from crucible to trials to VOG.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I agree and can't wait to delete the old crap. I'd rather have an AK47 then a musket.

Posting in language:

• Nobody is saying you can't do this right now.

Posting in language:

• I'm waiting until after the 15th before dismantling stuff.

Posting in language:

• You are obviously really fun to hang out with...

Posting in language:

• I'm keeping my spear until the end of time. Bungie can go f--k themselves if they think I'm ever dismantling that beast.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon