JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in:Phantoms of the Telethon
8/19/2015 10:12:54 AM
I'm very excited for the buff to the Necrochasm, or the "Necrobump." I've started my hunt for the Crux of Crota. Two Hard Crota runs without any success, but it's only a matter of time!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yea buddy, I couldn't vote for it because I got the crux yesterday, I'd need to test it more. But it's EASILY the hardest exotic to get because you need the husk, which is a REALLY low drop rate, and then you need the Crux, which is just as hard. I was really happy to get it. Hopefully the buff will make it more usable.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah, I think it'll definitely become a very coveted weapon. Maybe as much as Gjallerhorn? Only time will tell. Next to the Necrochasm, the Prison of Elders weapons are the next hardest to obtain (Skolas can be brutal).

Posting in language:

• Yea, and they're not all that great. Lord of Wolves is a REALLY fun weapon with a 5 shot burst, but it is a little underpowered compared to the other exotic shotguns.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon