JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/16/2015 1:20:22 PM
This moron was already proved wrong, why is this back?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• shut up

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Attention, I think.

Posting in language:

• Shit, you caught me man! I need attention so bad I paid people to bump this post for me!

Posting in language:

• Yet you feel the need to keep posting in it. Strange, huh?

Posting in language:

• Well, when my phone goes off and says hey there's a notification, and I see people talking out of their ass of course I am going to respond. I cannot stand people who sit there and talk shit because they can hide behind their keyboard.

Posting in language:

• Edited by wikiddd: 8/16/2015 1:40:09 PM
    I was proved wrong? Please, tell me when? Oh yeah that is right..When Deej himself completely said opposite of what he said in video because he was under heat from the forums? Is Xur selling gjallahorn not proof enough that he is not random? Edit: I think you are also mistaken, I was not proven wrong. I simply provided a link to something that DeeJ stated. They were not my facts, they were Deej's.

Posting in language:

• Xur could always sell the Ghorn, he sold it week two and he sold this past weekend. That's totally normal. He still can't sell numerous guns and he doesn't. Furthermore the drop rate of the guns is set as per the gun as per Bungie meaning that some guns have higher drop rates. A good example would be the high drop rate that was applied to TDB weapons during that DLC. The creators and people working at Bungie have better things to do than decide which weapons Xur should bring to the tower. Also why does it matter what Xur brings, everyone grinds and ends up with strange coins, I've had every exotic gun for a while as well as pretty much everything else in the game. I had been stock piling strange coins due to that fact for a while. The only thing I needed was the Bones of Eao and I bought them last week immediately as there was finally something for me to buy. So in other words it was a long overdue well earned reward for myself. I've achieved everything I could in this games PVE environment and this was a token to accompany that, as it is for everyone in this game. If you have the coins and put in the time you deserve what ever this game has to offer at any given point. The people that continuously whine should just be forced into wearing an emblem know as "the bearer of the salt".

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon