JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Emosis: 8/14/2015 1:10:07 PM

You've earned it guardians, the wait for your first Gjallarhorn is finally over.

I just felt like posting this because well let's face it Xur is finally selling the GHorn but in my mind about I think to myself finally now everyone can get theirs I know a lot of D1 players and especially those new destiny players people like to call Xmas noobs who have been trying to farm a lot and earn a Gjallarhorn but there's a lot of people out there who did not start D1 nor during Christmas and do not have this weapon and I am grateful for the fact that everyone who hasn't obtained it finally gets one of their very own these is for those who never got their first GHorn I myself just so happen to be a D1 player and every time I see myself get this I feel sad for those people who haven't yet obtained or achieved it at all they grind aimlessly trying so hard to finally get this Beast but don't each week but apparently the nightfalls and countless raids they done again and again don't seem to want to drop it for them. It's sickening I myself happened to obtain five of these at least there's really no point in having five Gjallarhorn's unless Bungie decides to make a quick fix and add two more character slots at login screen so I can make another warlock again with have to delete my other Hunter again. lol. Anyway I kept two not to mention when I have deleted the other three I was in the lobby with people who see me achieve this weapon but I dismantle it it's my way of giving back to the community for those who never had one and now those that have been waiting so long for this moment can finally nab it well, those with strange coin at least. Well I'm off for those of you who just got the for the first time in those of you will be waiting for it congrats your wait is over Godspeed guardians and God bless y'all. ^_~

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon