#feedback

Edited by DazzlingDianna: 7/21/2015 5:44:36 AM

Who is your favorite boss?

Crota

Atheon

Skolas

Who is your favorite boss out of the 3?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Despite the utter lack of any context, Atheon is my favorite. I like that there are multiple environments in the fight, and I like that there are dynamic roles for players. I wish I understood the relevance of Atheon, though. The big problem with Atheon, though, is what we're going to continue to see moving forward. Since Bungie's tactic for increasing difficulty is to just make the boss one level higher than we can get, once we surpass them, these encounters are just going to get lamer and lamer. Come TTK, Atheon is going to be a joke. Of course, they could make a harder difficulty mode with the levels, but I'd almost prefer it if levels were almost irrelevant in boss fights. Honestly, it'd be nice if Bungie had come up with a more interesting mechanic for difficulty than levels. I like Skolas, too. I like that it's more about survival than dealing massive amounts of DPS, and I like that there's actually a lot of freedom for players to devise their own strategies. Crota is all right, but there's one way to beat him, and it's so mechanical. That swell of the music still gives me chills, though.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon