JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.
Edited by RBST: 7/23/2015 11:37:09 PM

Destiny Year One Art : " Fireteam…"

[url]http://imgur.com/UDZup3g[/url] Until a month ago, I'd been hindered by FPS motion sickness. Destiny is the first FPS that I've been able to play without the effects. Since playing I've been able to connect with two of my long time friends. We've been playing the strikes, etc. nightly, whereas we hadn't been able to hang out for quite a while. This is my piece for the Destiny Year 1 art contest: "Fireteam…" RBST ([url]robeast.com[/url]) PS. I've been having issues trying to submit through the creations page. Have you guys been able to successfully…? Edit: Posted. Thanks for the help, Guardians...! [url]https://www.bungie.net/en/Community/Detail?itemId=141109374[/url]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice dude! Make sure to use a link with a .jpg at the end so bungie can use the image to display your creation.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Edited by xsXex: 7/23/2015 8:24:07 PM
      Nice going dude! I managed to submit mine. My description was too long the first time round. It has to be 140 characters. It won't show up yet though once you've submitted. I'm not sure whether to post mine here yet or not though.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon