JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/21/2009 10:40:51 PM

mountain dew game fuel?

i would like to know if we will ever see or rather taste that game fuel sensation ever agian during the release of halo wars or even halo 3 odst? i for one still have the cans, 2 liter and 1 liter bottles lol.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i smell health freak.... who cares about content, good soda is good soda. I drink it for its taste, not its content. i dont care about my health, thats why i love soda. and energy drinks. MONSTER FTW! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Impulsive Sin Mountin Dew is the worst soda to drink, 50% more caffine and sugar, its baiscally a call for diabetes. Dont belive me read med. reports. or google " Mountin Dew Mouth ". they should find another soda to sponser their games.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i miss game fuel but for now i might as well drink monster energy drink as well as some good ones u guys posted.
    Add more answer options

• [quote] they should just do somthing like the gatorate for it is much better. [/quote] That's G.
    Add more answer options

• they should just do somthing like the gatorate for it is much better. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Impulsive Sin Mountin Dew is the worst soda to drink, 50% more caffine and sugar, its baiscally a call for diabetes. Dont belive me read med. reports. or google " Mountin Dew Mouth ". they should find another soda to sponser their games.[/quote] [Edited on 02.21.2009 3:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Mountin Dew is the worst soda to drink, 50% more caffine and sugar, its baiscally a call for diabetes. Dont belive me read med. reports. or google " Mountin Dew Mouth ". they should find another soda to sponser their games.
    Add more answer options

• Game fuel was MT DEW Code red and Live wire mixed together. It says it on the can... Citrus and cherry flavoring. [Edited on 02.21.2009 3:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• gamefuel, red bull, problem solved.
    Add more answer options

• I still have one can of it left........Do i dare drink it now.. =( Its tasteynes is mocking me. T_T
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MLG Cheehwawa It is disguisting. So is Mountain Dew CODE RED. A good Mountain Dew variant? LIVE WIRE. Best type of soda by far.[/quote]I like Mountain Dew Code Red....
    Add more answer options

• It is disguisting. So is Mountain Dew CODE RED. A good Mountain Dew variant? LIVE WIRE. Best type of soda by far.
    Add more answer options

• Amp energy (red can) is the same thing as game fuel...no master cheif tho.
    Add more answer options

• It would be cool if Gatorade sponsored ODST. Their bottles already say "[url=http://mnr.onthescene.com/Gatorade/images_G/Bring-It-Grape-32oz.jpg]BR ING IT[/url]" and we all know how much Halo fans like the BR.
    Add more answer options

• mountain dew , ok Pepsi ( who owns them ) will never re-release Game Fuel. but if you want to remake it yourself here is what ya need to do get Mt. Dew Live Wire Kool-Aid tropical punch (just the powder, not already mixed with water mind you pour the packet into the Mt Dew) mix the two, and drink and enjoy! :) [Edited on 02.21.2009 2:51 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I have one left. And I even ordered it from eBay, because those weren't sold where I live. (I was quite surprised when I got it, actually ordered it as a joke)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bffdgdfgdf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UVV ZERO i would like to know if we will ever see or rather taste that game fuel sensation ever agian during the release of halo wars or even halo 3 odst? i for one still have the cans, 2 liter and 1 liter bottles lol.[/quote] It's not game fuel. It's full of additives and sugar. It get's you angry, tense... If you want game fuel. Beer.[/quote] fixed
    Add more answer options

• No, I Think They Called It Limited Edition Because...Well, Its Limited :p And I Am Proud To Say I Still Have One Can Left Of It Sitting In My Room!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UVV ZERO i would like to know if we will ever see or rather taste that game fuel sensation ever agian during the release of halo wars or even halo 3 odst? i for one still have the cans, 2 liter and 1 liter bottles lol.[/quote] It's not game fuel. It's full of additives and sugar. It get's you angry, tense... If you want game fuel. Water.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.