JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Community

7/15/2015 4:55:34 PM
dmg04

Welcome Cozmo, our newest Community Manager

[quote]Cozmo: Greetings fellow Guardians! It’s my honor to be the latest player plucked from the community to assist in its management. I come to Bungie by way of the Destiny subreddit. I’m leaving that in the hands of a great team I worked with for years to create a space on the Internet for discussion about Destiny. I now aim to better serve the larger Destiny community alongside those who create and maintain the game. My job is to be your voice, or at the very least your interpreter, filtering the firehose of information on Bungie.net - as well as on social media. I’ll also be empowering all of you to keep creating the great community content that we all enjoyed throughout year one. My roots in the Bungie community run deep. I’m a product of the Halo generation, born from late night LAN parties and molded by the brutalities of online competition. In Destiny, it’s been my experience that the only thing better than beating a Raid are the people in your Fireteam. I’ve met so many amazing people in this community and look forward to meeting more every day. As Community Manager my first decree will be free Gjallarhorns for everyone! [Editor’s Note: Cozmo cannot give you Gjallarhorns any more than I can – please don’t mob him on Twitter.] I’m excited to discuss and play Destiny with the lot of you whenever I can. I hope to see you around the forum and in the game.[/quote] Cheers.
English
#Community

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Welcome to hell Cozmo.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Wort wort wort

Posting in language:

• Edited by Siffow: 7/16/2015 1:51:08 AM
      *stares from across the expanse of desks covered in monitors and gizmos* *whispers* [i]Hello.[/i]

Posting in language:

15 Replies
      • Edited by MurfasaurusRex: 7/20/2015 10:10:40 AM
        Pfft. Cozmos hardly played destiny and he's a community manager now. Wtf. Goes to show Bungie are really grabbing at straws. No offence dude. Nothing personal but not sure why you jumped on a sinking ship. This ones going down faster than the titanic. FYI Cozmos stats Less than 10days play Less than 1000 games across all modes Of that 500+ are pvp. Stats are good. But think someone that's actually had more experience in the game would have been a better choice then again can anyone understand any decision Bungie has made since Destiny released almost 12months ago.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Edited by Muka Gatals: 7/15/2015 6:46:59 PM
          Cozmo is a Hunter...Deej is a Warlock Where is the Titan representative?? We, the Titans, will get nerfed to the ground..! We need balanced character's representatives too..!

Posting in language:

27 Replies
          • You can help us by not nerfing all the -blam!-ing weapons we've worked hard for

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be here. You will be seeing a lot more of me around here from here on out.

Posting in language:

131 Replies
              • Welcome aboard Cozmo! :)

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Welcome Cozmo!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • #BringBackDeej

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • c=('_ 'c-) I work out

Posting in language:

• Nerf the enemies weapons if you are going to nerf our weapons. Fix Skolas take away the poison or mines in Prison of Elders level 35. Nerf the enemies weapons to balance things out. If we guardians can't truly become legend then what's the point. Have game tester play destiny not in sand box mode but on actual Xbox/PS4 from beginning up to the House of Wolves then tell us is it worth it to nerf our weapons.?

Posting in language:

• Welcome Cozmo!

Posting in language:

• -blam!- u guys. U don't know how to balance ur weapons. Instead of nerfing gally and ice breaker. Just add matchmaking for all activities. Dumb asses. [spoiler]-blam!- uz[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Is he a causal destiny player like deej?

Posting in language:

• You allows Bungie to nerf our weapons. If Bungie nerf our weapons why not nerf the enemies weapons. It seems that we guardians always get punish in a way when Bungie do some update patch note and the enemies still get powerful and that include the lower level enemies they still have some punch with their weapon. What is the point to upgrade a guardian to the next light level and upgrade a weapon to the max and it still not as powerful as the enemies weapons. What's the point to become legend of we are going spend hours trying to do one level. If you nerf the weapons then why not give everyone who don't have those weapons and just called it a day.

Posting in language:

• I truly feel sorry for your timing, I hope you enjoy

Posting in language:

• If you want to keep receiving my money for DLC's you will stop the black hammer, ice breaker and gally nerf. Also you guys need to retool the rng I am still after that gally after about 700 hours still don't have it and honestly I am starting to give up. I have been playing ESO more and more. You can only string us along for so long. Also it is complete bs that you cannot fix xur. I know the pic was a fake but looking at the facts it really seems like that is what happened that you guys pulled gally out at the last moment. There are people that are willing to train noobs in the raids. My clan does that so there are other options than d bags on LFG.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Hettar393899: 7/17/2015 2:48:58 PM
                      Any chance you DON'T ignore public opinion like deej? How about stopping the mysterious "algorithm" that removes topics on the no-no list from trending? Any chance you'll chime in against the nerf-a-thon? Find whoever comes up with your guys' weapon "balance" ideas and bitch slap them, eh? Show them a real multiplayer map instead of these undersized paintball runs or maybe let them see a firearm for the first time even! Care to speak out on the anemic TTK rules? Thanks and welcome aboard.

Posting in language:

• Check out his grimoire, I'm a Christmas noob and have more raids and much higher grim.

Posting in language:

• Another redditard, just when I thought things couldn't get any worse.

Posting in language:

• *plays dbz super sayain 3 goku music* welcome to the fight cozmo,

Posting in language:

• Edited by Varcolac: 7/17/2015 6:30:59 PM
                      Cozmo... Your first mission is to STOP asap the Bungie intentions to: - Make the Thorn less powerful, the Thorn is the only weapon that can face the "Last Word" in crucible, If TLW is faster, the Thorn can kill the guy who kill you with TLW thanks to it's poison... - Make the Gjallarhorn less powerful. Cozmo you need to help us ASAP to: - Ask Bungie to make the "Matador" and "Party Crasher" less powerful. Or the Crucible will be a party of "Last Word", "Matador" and "Party Crasher". Those shotguns has an insane impact even when the stats says the opposite, the Felwinter used to be the master and is still hard to get from the IB, now this "easy to get", shotguns are ruling the Crucible and ruining it as well... Regards!.

Posting in language:

• Cozmo? What a joker. Psshhhhhh.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Why is xur not selling a gun

Posting in language:

• I hope your not like deej another spin doctor.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                      ;
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon