I have been doing the daily bounties everyday to try and get a Vanguard Mentor Missive (commonly referred to as an Exotic Bounty) because I really want the Thorn Exotic Hand Cannon but no matter what I try, I cannot seem to get a Vanguard Mentor Missive. I tried once before for 2.5 weeks and finally got it, but I chose, Tolands Legacy, which rewards you with the Exotic Pulse Rifle, Bad Juju. Now I am trying to get, A Light in the Dark, bounty but as I stated before, no matter what I try, I just cant get the bounty. I know that there is only a 2% chance for every bounty I turn in and for the 2 weeks, I have been stuck with the disappointing 98%. I have wasted lots of time doing the daily bounties hoping to get a Vanguard Mentor Missive, I just want to know if there is anyway I could possibly get a Vanguard Mentor Missive soon. Or if Bungie could somehow give me a Vanguard Mentor Missive. My gamertag for Xbox one is, "GEN Kool Aid" Thanks! [b]UPDATE 2[/b] I began playing again and within a week I got 2 exotic bounties. The first set, the Light in the Dark was not included so I chose the Plan C. The next day (today) I got another exotic bounty and a Light in the Dark was a choice and I chose it!!
X360 Xyor the unwed Gt as above