JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Tolerance is self defeating.
6/25/2015 6:23:36 PM
In general, being tolerant of something is a surefire way to not get into a fight. While being tolerant of everything doesn't work, most things are inconsequential and shouldn't be argued over for the sake of peace.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sometimes it's worth fighting, sometimes it isn't.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It depends on what the consequence of what you're arguing about is. What cotton candy flavor is best? No. It has no consequence and it doesn't matter. What happens when we die? That's a very consequential subject.

Posting in language:

• I will cut a bitch over cotton candy [spoiler]jk[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• The blue one is the best. Lots of people like the blue one, we always ate the blue one, the blue one is becoming more high-tech, some celebrities think the blue one is best so it must be true, my sprinkler guy likes the blue one, if you don't like the blue one then "I keeel you!", you can't prove that the blue one isn't the best and it's just the best. [spoiler]That's all the illogic I could think of.[/spoiler] Oh, wait. [spoiler]Your counter is invalid because you're stupid and your argument came from you. Also, if you make any fallacies in your counter then blue is for sure the best.[/spoiler] #cut4logic

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon