JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by SalineVampire: 6/23/2015 8:21:03 PM
Then...don't...buy...the...expansion. It seems like a whole lot of whining for something as simple as buying it or not buying it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote] J-Just don't b-buy it... [/quote] No, that logic is pretty stupid. If there was a console that was 400$ on release and then any new controllers that came out were 100$, then that would make you pretty -blam!-in' mad, right?... People WANT to buy the game and feel that they don't deserved to be -blam!-ed over. Appeasing consumers > complacency. We're giving them an opportunity to rectify the situation.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Situation being you need a controller to play right? You don't need to buy the expansion to play Destiny. You need to buy the expansion to play the expanded content. Either buy it or don't. There isn't an need to rail on endlessly about the "unfairness" of it all. It's also 2.5 months away from release and we have no idea what l happen between now and then. Just consider yourselves lucky. I start school on July 5th. Between my full time job and school I will have exactly 7.5 hours actually home. That leaves me ZERO free time Monday thru Friday. I have a wife and children that I will need to spend my time with on the weekends. I'll be lucky if I see the expansion during Christmas break.

Posting in language:

• No. I said any "new" controllers. What if I wanted to replace mine when it got worn down? You could even use the same argument for certain apps on Playstation or other services. What if they charged for DLNA? You think people would want that? It's easy to shut down this idea that people should eat shit and like it.

Posting in language:

• Again. You NEED a controller to play whether you wore it out or not. You don't NEED the expansion to play Destiny you NEED the expansion if you WANT to play the material in the expansion. You have a bad analogy and you should come to terms with that. I'm not understanding what the big deal is. If you buy the Collectors edition you get some insubstantial crap that really means nothing. Have they said they won't release a non collectors edition? Buy the lower priced version and get less insubstantial shit. That's the way it works everywhere for everything. I'm not going to buy a base model car and expect to get the LTD features that others paid more for. That's asinine. Either buy it or don't, but for Christ's sake stop ranting and bitching and moaning about it.

Posting in language:

• I originally said, "NEW CONTROLLERS" NEW, NEW, NEW, NEW, NEW. I THEN mentioned PlayStation services as ANOTHER analogy. You obviously are misrepresenting my argument, you should come to terms with that.

Posting in language:

• Edited by SalineVampire: 6/24/2015 1:10:08 AM
    I'm not misrepresenting anything. Your argument blows goats and reeks of entitlement. You want all the extras for the same price as the non collectors edition. You do realize that none of that shit you get means anything to anyone except elitists. It's literally fluff. If you like fluffing then do what you gotta do. If you couldn't care less about the fluff then just buy the standard expansion.

Posting in language:

• Yep. Just nuked your own argument with ad hominem. You were very close to coming up with an argument, there.

Posting in language:

• LMFAO....if you think that was me attacking you personally then you know jack and shit. You're a -blam!-ing moron and that my friend is ad hominem.

Posting in language:

• The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.The amount of cock you suck for breakfast is immeasurable.

Posting in language:

• It's not like we don't want to buy the expansion. We want it; we TOTALLY want it. But the way it's being marketing it is ridiculous. Why should we have to punish ourselves, so to speak, by not getting it when Bungie should've had this all sorted out to begin with?

Posting in language:

• It's months before release. Give them a damned break.

Posting in language:

• Agree.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon