JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/22/2015 11:33:00 PM
DeeJ

[quote]"I refuse to pay for what I already have and you should too."[/quote] That's your right, and we respect your freedom to make decisions about what you find valuable. The Collector's Edition is mostly sold out, so the people who found that stuff valuable jumped at the chance. You'll likely see it sold on ebay for much more than what we're asking. But that's not the point. Right? The real conversation here is: What are we doing to honor you, the players who have been bound to Destiny in this first year of action and adventure? I'm glad you asked. I'm going to answer in the Bungie Weekly Update. Please stay tuned.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I had better get the emotes and shaders at the very least if you say o you get a shader meaning a single shader I'm out not paying

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thing is... I do want the physical collectors edition... But I'm not going to rebuy the game.

Posting in language:

• So.... #Deej... I am I day one player and I find great value in this game... I am one of the people that got the first collectors edition and I have already preordered the taken king collector's edition... you said... if you do give year one players "something better than what the collectors edition people are getting" will I too get this even though I preordered TTK collectors edition? And that goes for the year one emblem shader and sparrow also... will I get those?

Posting in language:

• Collectors edition is already sold out? NOT THE POINT? wow, got some balls bro...thank you for making it abundantly clear what matters...$$$$.

Posting in language:

• But its not about the money bro LOL!!!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dirtyvillan: 6/24/2015 3:06:51 AM
    [quote] The Collector's Edition is mostly sold out, so the people who found that stuff valuable jumped at the chance. You'll likely see it sold on ebay for much more than what we're asking. But that's not the point. Right? [/quote] Statements like this is what got everyone pissed off at that Luke guy, bad form DeeJ.

Posting in language:

• And still, his comment has 135+ upvotes...it's like us guardians are asking to take it in the rear.

Posting in language:

• The real conversation here, is we'll be back to you, hoping the rest of the editions sell out... like we have!

Posting in language:

• Exactly what bungie is sellouts like Activision

Posting in language:

• You say answer, but I do not think you know what it means. I'll be looking for that answer Deej. I'm through with empty promises. And I'm done supporting your superiors. They have the opportunity to gain my business again. All they have to do is take it.

Posting in language:

• Fire Luke.

Posting in language:

• Hey why fire me. Fk u

Posting in language:

• DeeJ. Sold out? How many copies did you have. You lying scumbag mafia lawyer.

Posting in language:

• IMO, don't blame Bungie (or Bethesda for FO4 SE being sold out within hours).....blame the ass-hats that scoop them all up only to rack up big $$$ by gouging them on Ebay.

Posting in language:

• Ebay isn't at fault here. Bungie had made only a specific set of Collectors editions. Thats not Ebays fault. Nor is the fault of those who want to profit.

Posting in language:

• Touche, that is a good point. If the companies would produce more of the CEs, more fans would be able to get them at original price and the COMPANIES - not the "scalpers" - would make more money off of them. (I don't give a flip about a Strange Coin replica, but I'm ticked at Bethesda on behalf of a friend who really wanted that Pip-Boy....)

Posting in language:

• They said there trying to get more pip boys editions out there. They have plenty of time. I hope FO4 kills Bungie.

Posting in language:

• This post requires a[url=http://www.bungie.net] Bungie "The Taken King" Premium Membership [/url]to view.

Posting in language:

• OK, I get that everyone is upset because of the lack of support for the year 1 players. But think about it 80 dollars for a collectible edition is really cheap, you get some really nice stuff like a strange coin replica etc. I've seen other collectibles come with less stuff for more money. I dropped 80 dollars on it just because I like the franchise. After 10 years playing exclusively on PC, destiny made me buy a console and never looked back. OK I'll be honest HoW is a bit of disappoint for me but what I've seen from TtK looks really good. Really like the suros manufacturing.

Posting in language:

• Edited by HiP: 6/24/2015 6:18:53 AM
    @Wauthle, maybe the collector's edition is priced fairly for you with the goodies inside. but what about the digital deluxe edition, also priced at $80, but without the physical goods ? @DeeJ, the collector's edition being sold out does not mean anything at all. maybe the stocks were very low just to make it happen, very common marketing tactics, or it was bought only by new players that just got their next gen consoles recently... the angry betrayed people here are the veteran players. the next players still dont know how that feels like from bungie yet :D

Posting in language:

• Yeah its kind of stupid, they should just include a pass for future updates and do a battle chest like wow for the newbies.

Posting in language:

• Edited by L E G E N D9602: 6/24/2015 12:21:16 AM
    you can shove that strange coin replica up yours. I want the shaders and the emotes...

Posting in language:

• Deej, you're the salt of the Earth.

Posting in language:

• This post requires a[url=http://www.bungie.net] Bungie "The Taken King" Premium Membership [/url]to view.

Posting in language:

• Thank you for the response Deej.

Posting in language:

6 7 8 9 10 11 12
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon