JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/22/2015 11:33:00 PM
DeeJ

[quote]"I refuse to pay for what I already have and you should too."[/quote] That's your right, and we respect your freedom to make decisions about what you find valuable. The Collector's Edition is mostly sold out, so the people who found that stuff valuable jumped at the chance. You'll likely see it sold on ebay for much more than what we're asking. But that's not the point. Right? The real conversation here is: What are we doing to honor you, the players who have been bound to Destiny in this first year of action and adventure? I'm glad you asked. I'm going to answer in the Bungie Weekly Update. Please stay tuned.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by xXxKhalessixXx: 6/24/2015 1:31:44 PM
    I'm a woman. And panhandle? So your saying we should all rebuy the entire game for $20 more then what it originally costs for content we already own except a few codes for 3 shaders, 3 emotes and an emblem? Go back to sucking their tit sir. *edit: oh, and a new sparrow? With the latest expansion? Sorry but the new expansion and the exclusive codes aren't worth $80.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• $80? TTK is only $40.

Posting in language:

• For the digital plain Jane copy. Of you want the exclusive content that year 1 players have been asking for since TDB is with the $80 edition. That's what makes it suck. If you want to change up your emotes, and get exclusive weapons, sparrow and emblem and shaders the en you have to pay $80

Posting in language:

• Exclusive weapons are for any version pre order. Sparrow, emblem, and shader are part of the year 1 vip package. Neither is locked to the $80 version

Posting in language:

• *lorax voice* That's a woman?? Hah, sorry. Had to do it because you're being rude and it fit.

Posting in language:

• Why cause I can call bullshit when I see it? :\

Posting in language:

• Not that exactly. You're just being a bit hostile. Here! Have a snickers :) I say that jokingly, not sarcastically.

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• I know you won't reply to this deej but i'll rant anyway. I just wanna know how you can justify the price of the dlc. I paid £85 for the digital deluxe version and the expansion will cost £40. With the original purchase you get 4 types of end game material but with ttk you get 1. How can it be justified that paying all that money for lets face it the real thing people want is end game material. I know you personally don't do the pricing but charging the price of a full game for an expansion is just insane. Ive been around since the start and i reall enjoy the game by the way and if it was around the £25 mark i would see the dlc as a great investment but all that money for just one piece of end game material just good value for money

Posting in language:

• Honestly, Deej, please, [b][i]please [/i][/b] make some sort of version where people who've already had the game can just buy the DLC's and the other perks or just the DLC alone, or add the DLC to the season pass. That would be very much appreciated.

Posting in language:

• Time will tell Deej. Word of advice though, don't let Smith do another interview again or you will be fighting fires for the rest of you life, he is a P.R nightmare lol (I guess you already know that, aye Deej).

Posting in language:

• Just because it sold out doesn't justify the pricing. Many die hard destiny fans will have bought this for the extras, and you're fine with them paying twice? I bet it would have sold hardly any if you offered the extras outside the ce. Marketing +1 loyalty to fans -1000

Posting in language:

• Honestly hope you indeed do something good for the year one players. I was one of the ones who preordered it for the beta and played it up to max level. I bought the game, I bought the season pass and as much flak as people gave me for playing and defending this game I withstood it. In the end, don't alienate all the year one players in favour of raking in new ones.

Posting in language:

• More fool the people/companies that bought multiple copies to sell on ebay.lol do they not know nobody is going to buy them off them? Like you said deej they will be sold on ebay for more, so what your basing your sales on is companies stocking up on them to sell to the public on ebay trying to make a profit? Now that's not us gamers buying it so basically NO it's not worth it as these third party companies will find out soon.

Posting in language:

• This is such a wormy way to say "if you want the stuff enough you'll buy the base game and expansions again to get it". Please show me one person who finds rebuying content "valuable" - they don't, they're just making use of the only option they have to get the extras.

Posting in language:

• I know the way that they presented this isnt the best.......but i just bought the collectors and will sell all the game components besides the extras then get the actual taken king digital. So in the long run ill pay 60 for taken king and all the extras.

Posting in language:

• Which is the definition of gouging, right?

Posting in language:

• Edited by picturecell: 6/25/2015 9:23:16 AM
    Weird that there's no forum thread for the weekly update part 1! So, assuming the Activision Exchange Rate is still in effect, the "collector's edition upgrade" pack will be £20. For players with both expansions, it'll be £60 to get TTK collector's edition without rebuying the base game and expansions, so Destiny + Expansions I & II = £15. That's some screwy pricing, man.

Posting in language:

• So... where's the weekly update we were told about? Or is the update on 9-15-15?

Posting in language:

• It's on Thursdays...lol

Posting in language:

• Well don't I feel special...

Posting in language:

• It's okay, everybody makes mistakes :)

Posting in language:

• Edited by Lost Sols: 6/24/2015 6:47:06 AM
    Look DeeJ, a turd! Don't step in it! [spoiler]Never mind, you already did.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• im sure some of those ce preorders are just place holders while people determine what to do between now and release .... its certainly why i preordered(to make sure there was a copy in case i actually want it) .. and Deej ? its still a rip off ...

Posting in language:

• If I get weapon shaders, I would pay extra.

Posting in language:

5 6 7 8 9 10 11
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon