JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
All Destiny releases will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

6/22/2015 11:33:00 PM
DeeJ

[quote]"I refuse to pay for what I already have and you should too."[/quote] That's your right, and we respect your freedom to make decisions about what you find valuable. The Collector's Edition is mostly sold out, so the people who found that stuff valuable jumped at the chance. You'll likely see it sold on ebay for much more than what we're asking. But that's not the point. Right? The real conversation here is: What are we doing to honor you, the players who have been bound to Destiny in this first year of action and adventure? I'm glad you asked. I'm going to answer in the Bungie Weekly Update. Please stay tuned.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• DeeJ, I do trust that your heart lies with us consumers.. But damage control is really is what this is now. There will be many Day 1 players who simply will not be buying this DLC for the simple fact that we were pretty much told "sucks to be you" and laughed at by one of Bungie's Lead Designers. This isn't the time for "special gifts" for those who are angry. It's time for a real answers on why this is happening. Everything done by Bungie since the release of the HOW doesn't seemed very well planned. Just looks as though things are being thrown together and randomly thrown at players. This interview has pretty much confirmed to me at least what I was beginning to believe.. We are just the guys who give, give, give and receive just the minimum in material and respect from Bungie. Why would I be wrong?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by OneKills99Alibis: 6/23/2015 12:09:29 AM
    Bungies Expansion 3 Director** And he said "I could put on a video of the emote right now and you'd throw money at the screen" I didn't have a problem with the content provided. I have a problem with cocky directors talking down to their consumers.

Posting in language:

• I disagree. I think it's been planned meticulously to wring as much money out of us as possible.

Posting in language:

• Well, it's not just the money issue.. It's the content.

Posting in language:

• I think that's what was planned. Get idiots to pay over the odds for stuff they already own, just to get a couple of digital items. Get idiots to preorder after the last preordering fiasco. Drag in some noobs to rob, whilst simultaneously robbing your most loyal fanbase. Sounds like Activision to me. I'll buy it half price a couple of weeks after it comes out and people start returning it. I won't be in a rush to get it, it's September, ffs, it's not like there's going to be a shortage of games, and if Star Wars is even half as good as it looks, I probably won't even buy TTK.

Posting in language:

• Any chance we can at least get the new digital stuff in the upgrade. BTW DeeJ I feel sorry for you because you have to clean up this mess.

Posting in language:

• Omg..."Dhnkc" just made a thread on this response, whats wrong with that guy???

Posting in language:

• Okay, I know I'm just a small voice in a sea of rage and boisterous sound, but I believe in what I say. Despite everyone's complaints, I love this game. I love the community, and for everything you and bungie have done, I thank you. This game has taken hours of my life and I absolutely love it. It's my kind of game, and I support your work. Keep loving the community and doing everything you do. I just feel like some positivity is needed in this forum.

Posting in language:

• I love this game as well And defend it constantly But. OK For us who paid for both expansions 1 and 2 We must buy destiny and them again just for the extra stuff that should come with ours regardless nit be forced to buy the stuff we already have wait what why I mean I'm not going to buy new tiers for my car and in order for me to get this cool new floor mat with it as a upgrade I must also but the car over again just so I can get the bad as floor may or what ever That's bs I have never been mad at bungie Always defended from the haters and cry baby's But this I can't defend nor find to he ethical in business

Posting in language:

• I totally understand where that's coming from, but with this being really my only personal hobby, I don't mind enough to complain. Haha

Posting in language:

• Yeah I love the game don't get me wrong but it just doesn't fit right with me I first Hurd this I was like oo OK you guys had to ha e miss read it Had to ha e not Hurd them right That wouldn't make sense Then I see it for my self and was like wwhhhaatt I mean I will probably get it any way but u don't like it lol

Posting in language:

• DeeJ, 343 Industries is showing Bungie up. That's sad.

Posting in language:

• How am i suppost to trust the new dlcs content when destiny itself is false advertised lol nice try..if games are going to continue to be like this the gaming industry is going to the shit

Posting in language:

• Thanks deej. But, id also like to know if vault space may be in the near future, so i can start playing the game again. Ive got well over a 1000hours, but have not played in a couple weeks because its no fun dismantling every new item i get in order to keep somthing that is no longer obtainable(and better). Maybe i have a problem letting go, but i feel that there has to be some solution. I want too keep playing. I mean if vault space was unlimited I would spend the rest of my life trying to obtain every uncommon,rare,legendary, exotic armor and weapon in the game. And i'd imagine that would be good for buisness..right?

Posting in language:

• Fix the UK price. It was 27.99 and now it's 39.99. The need for the increase? Or is it the we're to foreign to convert it properly.

Posting in language:

• Luke smith needs to be fired. Or at the very least not allowed to leave him computer. The nerd is anti social.

Posting in language:

• Dude put out a mini update NOW people are starting to really hate bungie after the luke Smith interview

Posting in language:

• Deej son, gtfo ,40buks for a expansion thats already in the disk ,and you are not even giving me the full content , im done with this game ,going to sw battlefront 45bucks

Posting in language:

• "Already in the disk" I hope you have some proof of that. If not, then you're a special kind of stupid.

Posting in language:

• It wasn't already on the disc. Some of the areas were tho, but that's not the case the TTK. In fact, lots of other games do that too. And if it was already on the disc, then why is it taking so long to make new DLC?

Posting in language:

• Well unless you change the prices a lot I'm done with your game today I won't even wait for taken king your a spokesman I get that but I'm over it done I'll just buy eso and play with my friends who already left

Posting in language:

• You have got to be shitting me. Not only do I have to pay $15 more for having the misfortune of being born in the wrong part of the world (UK - please look up conversion rates Luke you ignorant -blam!-) but I am supposed to take it in the ass and be grateful for it too? Just how out of touch are you ?

Posting in language:

• What your going to do to honor U.S. day 1 players? You'll just screw us over even more and more I can barley afford the game and dlcs and them everything's for a low price.

Posting in language:

• Damage control mode eh? I love watching you work Deej. This should be interesting though as you aren't the one talking like a politician, but instead covering up someone who was just enough of a asshole to show us how you truly feel about us as your community.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Damage control mode eh? I love watching you work Deej. This should be interesting though as you aren't the one talking like a politician, but instead covering up someone who was just enough of a asshole to show us how you truly feel about us as your community.[/quote]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon