JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by City at Night: 7/28/2014 5:12:01 AM

Looking for members who like to play!

Gonna play destiny a lot!

Gonna play a moderate amount of the day

Gonna play when I can

[b][u]Thee Wolf Pack[/u][/b] [url]http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/159552[/url] Wanting to join look here! [spoiler]Thee Wolf Pack is looking for any skilled members or anyone plays the game to play it anyone is welcome in the pack! If you would like to join please feel free to send a request to join and I will do my best to get back to you! If anyone is wanting to spread the word around of the clan and tell your friends they are welcome to join as well more the merrier! [/spoiler] [u][i][b]Needing a clan!?![/b][/i][/u] Wanting to meet new members? Looking for new adventures with new people? Need friends on a grand adventure? Well thee wolf pack is always the way to go! Needing everyone and anyone wanting to join just apply and join! [b]Look Here![/b] If you may like the topic to increase the popularity for future members wanting to join or needing a clan! Thanks [u]About the leader![/u] [spoiler]I am a 17 year old gamer, who is polite in every way wanting to lead the clan in a positive manner, will be talking to anyone wanting to join to get to know everyone! A clan is as good as it's leader, I will do everything in my power to run the clan to the fullest and making the members as happy as possible! I will be looking forward to seeing the veterans of the game and new guardians to join in on the journey of our destiny! [/spoiler] [i]Not wanting to join well thanks for taking the time to read and best of luck to everyone on there journey![/i] [b]See you guys star side fellow guardians or future members![/b]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon