JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Optional Matchmaking
6/1/2015 5:24:40 PM
You, even in this post, have no arguments other than unsubstantiated claims of optional matchmaking advocates being close-minded. What arguments are you talking about? Do you have any arguments supporting the lack of [i]optional[/i] matchmaking? If you like lfg, keep using it. If you like your clan, keep using it. Optional matchmaking is, by definition, optional. If you don't want to participate, then don't. Optional matchmaking wouldn't hurt anyone. And, aside from complete reaching claims, there are no real arguments against it. I'm still waiting...
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Putting optional in front doesn't change shit as it still isn't a valid argument.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Why?

Posting in language:

• My point exactly. You still don't have a reason

Posting in language:

• The reason is simple. If I want to risk getting a bad team, let me. Most of us have real life problems that keep us from no-lifing Destiny. We have a limited amount of free time to play [i]any[/i] video games, so why waste 10, 20, 30, or more minutes just [i]finding[/i] a team to play with? Optional matchmaking would let these people, who make up the backbone of gaming consumers, participate. If you don't like matchmaking, keep using lfg. Keep using the forums. But it won't affect you at all! Why are you so opposed to it?! It just helps other people...

Posting in language:

• Being lazy isn't a reason

Posting in language:

• Why is it bad? It only helps people. I just want to understand where you are coming from, because from what I'm seeing, you're just being pretentious about it all. And it isn't laziness. It is asking for the [i]opportunity[/i] to play the game we paid for. I really don't think that's too much to ask for.

Posting in language:

• [quote]You, even in this post, have no arguments other than unsubstantiated claims of optional matchmaking advocates being close-minded. What arguments are you talking about? Do you have any arguments supporting the lack of [i]optional[/i] matchmaking? If you like lfg, keep using it. If you like your clan, keep using it. Optional matchmaking is, by definition, optional. If you don't want to participate, then don't. Optional matchmaking wouldn't hurt anyone. And, aside from complete reaching claims, there are no real arguments against it. I'm still waiting...[/quote] This ^ This post us the epitome of why I'm done debating with u people. I have cited many reasons in my time, all evidence brought forth and concerns stated are ignored or hand waved away. The fact that u people say: [quote]And, aside from complete reaching claims, there are no real arguments against it. I'm still waiting...[/quote] Only goes to further my point. Good day to u sir.

Posting in language:

• Yet again, no arguments. At least humor me with an [i]attempt[/i]. Instead, you keep saying I'm ignoring your arguments, despite you providing absolutely nothing of the sort.

Posting in language:

• I think u missed the point of this thread...

Posting in language:

• You said we were close minded. I'm open to other arguments, but I've never heard any of them. You continued this streak. You won't even humor me with an argument. So I have nothing left to do other than to continue writing off your side as people who are just afraid of everyone else getting the gear to beat them.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon