JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
5/14/2015 7:02:24 PM

What's the weirdest glitch that's happened to you?

To you or your fire team in PVE only
English
#Destiny #Strange

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Jumped on top of the annihilator totem and got rocketed way out of the map straight up, higher than the tower you go on top of to cheese. I haven't been able to replicate what happened since then

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No where near a fanatics gloopy goo and got marked. Stayed marked till finished for the oracles. Died and instantly respawn

Posting in language:

• Last week, the Crota fight started and the summoning crystal was gone. Just a big hole in the ground leading to the room we spawn in. As I jumped down into the hole, just for the hell of it, the crystal appears. For a few seconds I'm stuck in the hole between the floor and the crystal then get rocketed up into the ceiling and killed by the Architect. Was a little odd.

Posting in language:

• Someone barely bumps me in IB and I go flying backwards and die when I hit the wall behind me.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon