JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
4/19/2015 1:50:47 PM

PLEASE HELP Accidental dismantle.

I just accidentally dismantled my Word of Crota that I worked so hard to get yesterday. I was trying to put it in the vault, and it happened when switching it off primary so I could put it in. I hadn't locked it yet. I wouldn't care that much other than I just got my Thorn bounty and NEEDED the Word for its Void to have any chance of getting it done. Also, I finally got the Thorn bounty on my Hunter with no void class, and after you guys limited the special ammo. PLEASE PLEASE, is there any way you could return the Word to me and take back the radiant energy and weapon parts that it yielded? This happen on Sunday April 19th around 9:40 EST on my Titan character in the actual vault at the Tower. I hope to at least hear something back from you guys.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I'm sorry buddy - I know this sucks but, unfortunately, there's nothing Bungie can do once items have been deleted. At least it was only WoC rather than, say, and exotic; it drops pretty frequently for most players so you should be able to get another one pretty swiftly. Have you already done all your raids for this week? Looking at your profile, I see you have only have two characters - a Titan and Hunter. If you have a little time today and tomorrow you could easily start a third character - another Titan or Hunter - rapidly grind up to lv20, then transfer the gear over and instantly be a 32. That way you could do another HM raid this week before the reset. This process will go a lot faster if you ask a couple of high-level friends to help you as you can run the story missions at lv30 to maximise XP gains. With some dedicated grinding and a bit of luck you could potentially even acquire your thorn in time for the reset!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon