JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
3/10/2015 6:59:57 AM

Heavy Ammo Stacking?

This thread is NOT about the Heavy ammo glitch. It is however a question that i hope Bungie would be able to answer. So I have a heavy machine gun called Corrective Measure. It is by far my favorite heavy weapon i have ever gotten (Still dont have a Gjally =( ) and best yet it has the Field Scout perk. This means it has 100 Rounds in a mag, and a maximum ammo capacity of 300 rounds. My Heart of the Praxic Fire has the "Carry More heavy ammo" perk, and to my dissappointment, this does not actually increase my heavy max ammo, except by 1 round. So i have a total of 301 rounds with this perk instead of 300. Now i know im going to get alot of people in the community saying things like "Field scout clearly says 'Maximum ammo capacity' you cant get more than maximum", and yes they would be right. But that seems a bit short sighted in my opinion. Why would one buff cancel out the other? I should be getting MORE max ammo from my heart of praxic fire perk rather than none. So lets say i dont use field scout. My Corrective measure will have a smaller mag and the resulting capacity of my reserves is only 150-200 rounds. A decent amount less. The heavy ammo buff from my Praxic fire will then raise the reserves to 300 again but im then still locked into having a smaller mag. I want to know if this was intentional or if Bungie has not yet recognized this as a bug. Please can anyone clarify?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It used to go to 400 total ammo with the xtra heavy perk but they screwed with it so now it gives 1 bullet instead of 100 they probably thought it was too much ammo.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon