JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#YOLO

1/14/2013 2:53:17 AM
Sabre

Songs that you just have to sing along to.

Bohemian Rhapsody is an obvious answer. For me personally Headstrong by Trapt
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Riders on the Storm, it's not my favorite song of all time or anything but I can't help myself when it comes on.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm banned from singing out loud when I'm around my girlfriend, which is most of the time :( Pray for me in these difficult times, brethren.
    Add more answer options

• I'll sing any song I know the lyrics to :P
    Add more answer options

• All these things that I've done -The Killers
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • If I know the words, you know I'm singing it.
      Add more answer options

• Master of Puppets - Metallica
      Add more answer options

• Definitely Bohemiam Rhapsody. and any Pony song
      Add more answer options

• You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel. Gettin' horny now!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Don't Stop Believing - Journey
        Add more answer options

• Pretty much everything I know the lyrics to.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.