JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

3/2/2015 1:21:03 AM
You people need to stop waiting for Xur and go get the G-Horn your self. I have seen it fall for me and others at least 17 times in the last 3-weeks. Just last week It fell 3-times in the 3- N/F I was apart of. then 2-people got it from the raids i was in. and another person got one from the ROC strike i was in, that's 6-times it fell during my play last week. I have 2-of them and i didn't buy them from Xur.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Your point is pointless you don't think something is wrong when it drops 6 times in a run for your illustrious group and not at all for people over a year plus span?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Honestly if they put ghor in xurs list it will ruin the raids with a bunch of fails who say they got ghorn and just blow chunks so I personally hope he does not sell it ever and no I don't have a ghorn yet so no I'm not saying this cuz I got 1 already

Posting in language:

• I've been playing since day 1 grinding exotic drops where possible and I only got gally 3 days ago. It's not always as easy as "getting one yourself".

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon