JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/25/2015 6:08:13 AM
DeeJ

Do you spend a lot of time on this board?

Here's a challenge. Set aside your own personal wishes for Destiny, and list the topics you see discussed here most often. Not bugs, mind you. We know Crota drops the sword. At this moment, I'm more curious about the new features people tend to ask for. [u]List the Top Three Wishes that are shared by most of the Community.[/u] Now, if you say that all three are bigger vaults, I'll probably assume you're not serious about helping. Give me three different options. You should rank them in importance, of course. Have fun with it. Off the top of your head... Thanks!
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Just canceled preorder bye bye.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• 1) ascending exotics to year 2 attack values (what good is the possibility to buy old exotics from the blueprints if u cant use them for anything?) 2) optional matchmaking or lfg feature across the board (maybe a little message board in the reef or tower, or how about tess everet's old place, maybe open the big door at the tower and put a board/terminal in the back where petra used to hang in the past) 3) let us hold a little more glimmer (it looks like there will be a lot to buy in TTK) best regards, total_crap

Posting in language:

• Hey deej can you comment and wish my friend tom happy birthday

Posting in language:

• 1. Increase cap of legendary marks or take off caps. 200 for three characters is not enough. 2. Perk transmogrification. It only makes sense since we can't take year one weapons with us. 3. Bring back bastion and first light to control. We need bigger maps for control

Posting in language:

• Edited by Acehunter25: 8/21/2015 10:08:42 AM
    1) raise legendary mark wallet to 350-500 2) all year one exotics should have a year two version(even if some get nerfed at least we have more options) 3) weapon shaders TTK seemed like it was going in the right direction but the limiting of player choices that pretty much invalidates year one effort is probably one of the worst choices Bungie could have made.. Like I said even if you have to add nerfs, just allow us to bring all of our exotics into year two

Posting in language:

• Do you even play the game dude?

Posting in language:

• Year one ascension. No gally nerf. Stop going back on your word.

Posting in language:

• 1. Exotics being left behind. 2. Glimmer cap 3. Fusion rifles being worthless

Posting in language:

• 1. Exotics being left behind in The Taken King 2. Nerfs and Buffs that players feel are needed 3. Glitches and cheaters that need a-fixin'

Posting in language:

• 1 - have a 'Cave Farm' one week only event. 2 - holiday themes 3 - matchmaker raids

Posting in language:

• Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop making so much changes cuz whiners are whining about how much they suck at playing this game. All weapons were made for that specific reason let it be. I went trough the struggles of being hit one time and I played until I got those weapons and started to do the same. All these noobs asking for a free pass on everything. I for one like how all the weapons are just need more arc solar and void burn weapons. Not many if so something like an orb to customize the weapons with burns. For example make the hawk moon able to do solar burn but anyhow the game does need matchmaking for nightfall as I use destiny or bungie app to get a team together and some times it does take forever and some people need to be carried trough the raids. So anyhow wonderful game as I have enjoyed learning to play share moments on how I got certain drops. Met some good and bad people who we have develop a clan and helping those who need help once again awesome game I for one will be getting TTK. See yall noobs then and quit yah whining. (W.A.R. )aka SurKnight

Posting in language:

• Optional matchmaking Nerf requests to various weapons and abilities (personal beliefs definitely set aside for these) Problems with the new TTK "weapon tuning" (And we're gonna need more vault space, I mean,....come on man, I will never delete my praetorian foil)

Posting in language:

• Edited by Keijos: 8/18/2015 12:07:28 PM
    I haven't seen anyone agreeing with the IceBreaker nerf, not only in this forum, but others....and gaming websites like IGN actually seemed puzzled by that particular change I see requests for more matchmaking in Destiny pretty much everywhere on the net I also frequently see people asking that nerfs/buffs be seperated between pve and pvp

Posting in language:

• The price of TTK needs to be addressed in the UK, paying £40 pounds for something that is $40 is stupid, I would love to hear some recognition that you are at least reading our posts and concerns about this issue, for if you are blanking us that is not the bungie I have learnt to know and love through halo.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • 1) dedicated servers (come on you guys see the lag in crucible and iron banner) 2) DLC Price and content in corelation to the price 3) keeping year one weapons in the loop or re-release year one weapons with upgraded stats

Posting in language:

• 1.matchmaking option for nf 2.ttk better be awesome 3.DEEJ CONTINUE TO ROCK! -D3ADShOt

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Matchmaking for trials TOMARROW , I want to play and can't because trolls have overrun destiny S.O.S. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Posting in language:

• Edited by Calendyn: 8/13/2015 5:40:09 PM
        Most common things I see: 1. Lost Sols and others championing Matchmaking* where it isn't currently implemented. 2. Requests to balance standout "issues"* like The Ram's Exotic perk and Blink (among other less famous examples), among requests to balance the current PvP metagame and the Thorn/Last Word/shotgun dilemma. 3. Requests for more content and/or to ensure existing content, especially weaponry, remains relevant. *I say these this way not no be disparaging or rude, but I [i]am[/i] getting tired of seeing these since I personally don't think they are legitimate complaints. I'm glad people are contributing feedback, but Lost Sols has won enough of a following in his/her time on Bnet to have defeated their own argument.

Posting in language:

• Dedicated servers Gear ascension

Posting in language:

• Custom lobbies

Posting in language:

• Do I spend a lot of time on this board? Never even thought about it until 2.0 nerfs and no ascension for raid weapons. Every raid has for example 1 primary with elemental damage of a certain kind. Crota had fang and OE but that's the only exception I can think of. The point is, I have options to use with the combined raid weapons. I have a hand cannon, scout, and pulse rifle to choose from when I'm facing arc enemies. An auto rifle would be great to add to my arc weapons. [b]The problem is with the new raid[/b],[b] I will almost certainly be back to only 1 arc weapon to choose from[/b]. How is this becoming legend? [u]Having less raid options than i did before I gave you $40 more?[/u] Don't say we can use the old ones in crucible because you know we won't. [u]You said in your video you want to be more respectful of players time[/u]. [b]How is it respectful to give us ascension materials to chase after in POE, when you knew all along we weren't gonna bring the weapons into the next raid? [/b] That is blowing smoke up players asses to get a quick $20 for absolutely nothing. No raid. No worthy weapons from Skolas. Just a circle. The only reason we did that BS was to ascend our favorites. But it was a lie. We leveled them up just to leave them behind when some actual content becomes available to play (TTK). I was so excited for TTK, but maannn...ever since 2.0 announcement my attitude towards destiny and spending any more time/money is rapidly changing. Your acting like the fat kid plucking my ears in kindergarden,[b] Fking stop it![/b]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • More open world on each planet even if there's nothing to do out there but purely exploring would be a major blast instead of turn back barriers EVERY WHICH WAY!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by tommy boi: 8/11/2015 6:12:04 AM
          Deej you are the coolest so would ya mind helping me out cus I know a lot of people who quit because of no matchmaking what kind of game makes you go onto a fan made website to spend 35 minutes getting a team just to play the game's content?! It's ludicrous. Those who are elitists can use lfg to get their perfect team while the casuals can matchmake to be able to experience the content!! If you have to make mics mandatory! Just please stop making me use lfg! People wouldn't be excluded because of no gally if there was matchmaking! But my main point is you as in bungie say there's no matchmaking because you want us to play with friends and not randoms then why is there a bungie sponsored lfg site designed for doing the content with randoms just spend the damn money on servers for matchmaking instead of 5k gally cakes and weed in Amsterdam

Posting in language:

• Edited by The NERF Police: 8/11/2015 9:00:30 AM
          1. Please don't make my legendary/raid weapons redundant. I will play with, enjoy, and ultimately use the new TTK weapons but I've literally earned the right to use the weapons I've fought so hard to acquire and level up. It's supposed to be up to us how we play with our weapons and if we we want, we should be able to still use our Fatebringer as our primary weapon in ten years. 2. I can't wait to collect ALL of the new TTK weapons, so please make the vault size bigger. A lot bigger. This is a game where many players are collectors, so let them collect! 3. I think it would be really cool to be able to "enchant" your weapons with elements. Maybe a new type of light that you can earn or find. I think this would really diversify things. Thanks for a great game! Oh yeah! And please don't nerf my GHORN, THORN, ICE BREAKER, and BLACK HAMMER! You made beautiful art in these weapons and now you want to deface it?!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Wish 1: i wish there was an end to the constant influx of "upgrade materials" that you guys introduce and then drop with the next DLC. As a player i feel like my time in year one was wasted, because i chased upgrade shards (and then EL) for legendaries that i wanted to use. Wish 2: With regards to wish 1, make sure these weapons will be compatible with the dlc after TTK. No one wants to grind for a new arbitrary material. Speaking from a players perscpective have the game feel more shooter less mmorpg and really mean it! Wish 3: most important of all- as a player the thing that bums me out the most is being restricted in what i can do because i cant matchmake into an activity. Now i understand why raids dont have matchmaking, but there should still be an alternative to lfg or spamming the tower guardians with invites [b]my wish[b][/b][/b]is to have a specific space for players looking to go into end game spaces, like raids for instance. A place where we can put our tags on some type of board which basicaly tell other guardians; "Here's my build, my weapons, my armor. Invite me to a raid group" If wish 3 was met than i feel more players would be able to get around the lfg elitests and the gaping loneliness of no matchmaking.

Posting in language:

• Ok more open world I hear it a lot I think all of use including you would love that. Next Deej is the servers man they are terrible in crucible I never really played crucible really until a couple of IB ago, I love it actually my kd is going up and it's enjoyable. Nerfs! I'm not the best at crucible but I will not cry nerf. Thron the last word six dreg pride, are fine in crucible reasoning, you have 30 plus rounds in auto/pulse rifle but 7-12 in a hand Conan, damage equals out for total amount of rounds being fired leave it how it is. Gjallahorn, IB and black hammer nerf we don't want that I've seen more gjallahorn post then ever because of it. I already have four do I require it no I don't but I will if you don't stop the nerfing the legend I have become. Look at universal remote I didn't have it back in its hay day but I had suros, universal ran crucible then suros regime, now it's thorn and last word, Mida, snipers , shotguns. It's never ending there is no balance with the great game bungie has created. With 2.0 I believe red death #1 will rule then Mida, also hard light, thoughts?

Posting in language:

4 5 6 7 8 9 10
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon