JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/25/2015 6:08:13 AM
DeeJ

Do you spend a lot of time on this board?

Here's a challenge. Set aside your own personal wishes for Destiny, and list the topics you see discussed here most often. Not bugs, mind you. We know Crota drops the sword. At this moment, I'm more curious about the new features people tend to ask for. [u]List the Top Three Wishes that are shared by most of the Community.[/u] Now, if you say that all three are bigger vaults, I'll probably assume you're not serious about helping. Give me three different options. You should rank them in importance, of course. Have fun with it. Off the top of your head... Thanks!
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I spend a lot of time on this bored...

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    • Maps. ways to communicate in social spaces. They are not social right now. $20 for emotes is ridiculous.

Posting in language:

• 1. The clan ketch. While I know this would take a lot of work it has huge in-game potential. Being able to boast that your clan has the best ketch would be an amazing brag right. And every clan member can have his/her own room. You could display certain guns that you don't want to use anymore and that your proud of acquiring. Also being able to spend glimmer customizing your room with furniture items and colors. I have seen numerous posts about people wanting something like this. 2. A way to do a raid without having to go out into real life and find a fireteam. I, like so many others find it hard to find fireteam for raids. Half the time I go looking to do a raid people only ask for players who have do said raid before on hard. While that's not a problem for me anymore, some of the new players are probably having a difficult time. So a way where players could do a raid and find players to do a raid that doesn't require an hour of going on sites to find then. 3. None that I can think of at the moment. While these have probably been said before with better details and explanations I thought I should post them again just to make sure that bungie knows allot of us want this.

Posting in language:

• To much time actually. It would be nice to play the game more and not have to visit an out of game Web site for damn near everything except basic game play. I rarely ever have to go to a Web site for other stuff I play. [b][u]Have to[/u][/b] being the operative phrase. I may choose too but your company seems to be the only one that gates thier game off specifically to force the players towards the site and forums. In fact now that I think of it other companies have compelling reasons to visit the site except for the previous mentioned reasons.

Posting in language:

• Edited by SpakulatorX: 8/29/2015 2:58:28 AM
      1. No guns left behind x although any idiot can see you plan to sell them in future dlc (or why balence them) 2. Mutiple load outs in game x should not be hard to add. Diablo did it. 3. In game lfg × if someone in the community can do it on a website, it should be able to be done in game × can list self looking to do activity x run search for activity, shows gaurdians who are inspectable, and invitable without typing players name into msg on shoddy on screen keyboard with a joystick.

Posting in language:

• Edited by VegetasHairline: 8/29/2015 2:00:48 AM
      1.Customization( not really MY guardian if I can't freely customize it. We should be able to choose the dance we want to have. It shouldn't be locked to race. Or are you racist? It's a little racist...For fvcks sake the appearance of our characters should be able to be altered and changed... Why are these new weapons bright green and blue? Shaders for weapons maybe? I'm already sick of seeing that I we haven't even got ttk yet. 2. Enough with the nerfs for the pansies. They will cry about anything that kills them. Let them get over it and learn how to be tactical against certain weapons. Pick a solid balance across all weapons and stick with it. 3. Stop removing weapons. Include the entire arsenal from day 1 til now. More weapons = more to go after, more to be interested in, more reason to play this to get that or whatever.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Edited by Dischner: 2/26/2015 11:17:59 PM
        3.) Currency Exchange - There REALLY needs to be a way to exchange a certain amount of one material/glimmer/consumable for another for a reasonable exchange rate. I see too many threads on here and Reddit for this to go unnoticed and unacknowledged. 2.) Vault Reworking - Sorry, but it must be said, DeeJ. Everyone on here and Reddit wants 2 things: A bigger vault, and a more accessible vault, i.e. in orbit vault. And my own 2 cents; If my ghost can transfer me from the depths of the hellmouth back to my ship, then he can certainly let me keep some weapons in the damn ship and let me transfer mid combat...just saying, universal vault inventory. 1.) Update-able Weapons - EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE wants to be able to upgrade and reforge their weapons. The gunsmith serves zero purpose in this game, and he is a GUNSMITH, meaning, he can REWORK GUNS. The entire Destiny community wants a way to upgrade 300 damage cap weapons, and reroll perks on their current ones. This is the one that will make or break this game after HoW, DeeJ, with the damage cap being raised again. It's the reason people love Iron Banner, you get to use some of those motes, and risk a little. I know we all want a 331 Fatebringer, and this would be the easiest way to satisfy the player base. Thanks for all you do, DeeJ! EDIT: In lieu of recent changes with the destiny companion app and vault access from the app, I retract request number 2 (granted more space would still make a lot of players happy). The next thing I would say that the community wants most is vanity armor, or a way to reforge armor to make it max level. I would also like to thank you all at Bungie for listening to us and making this change with the vault and app, and doing it so subtly!

Posting in language:

25 Replies
        • Edited by VitreousSugar: 8/29/2015 1:51:55 AM
          Not having to re-level exotics that i have already done three times , nothing wrong with using an exotic shard to infuse but requiring anything else is bullshit and you damn well know it... Dedicated servors Permenent bans for cheaters Shouldnt have to wish list this

Posting in language:

• [b]Bungie Weekly Update - 12/04/2014[/b] by DeeJ “The last thing we wanted was for you to look at your favorite gun or helmet and decide that it had become obsolete. Since the reveal, we’ve read a lot of ideas for how this could have been done better. Your feedback is clear:[u][i] [b]The time you have invested in your stuff should be respected.”[/b] [/i]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • This is so "last year ".

Posting in language:

• In curious if evem after this bungoe is actually going to listen amd not flush their newest game down the drain... so far i havent seem or heard of amy chamges to the plan tjey have set out for the taken king

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Custom games. I just want to kill my best friends =} September 8th weapons balance. Hawk moon =]

Posting in language:

• More than you.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                If anyone that will watch the stream today please spam [b] #saveourexotics[/b]

Posting in language:

• 1. Year one weapons continue their journey into year 2....Especially exotics! 2. Story! I had to go to a third party site, and read about the story, cause it's locked away in cards. I heard an interesting idea where grimoire cards could be integrated into discussion trees with characters in the tower. 3. Matchmaking for all content. I am a father of two, and I don't have 40min to go through LFG, waiting for someone to find me "worthy" to join their fire team. It's time wasted when I use the game to escape for a while.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • I see a lot of people dissatisfied with nerf vs. Buff economy. I loved how early in vanilla the answer to overperforming guns was slight tweaks to that gun class, but improving aspects of other guns so that they can keep up. Obviously, Year 1 gear being useless going into Year 2 And lastly probably story legitimacy/depth concerns. Side-note: I'm sorry you get so much vitriol from this horrible sewer of a forum. You deserve better.

Posting in language:

• 1. Bungie story magical plot line goodness 2. "Optional" Matchmaking 3. Gear progression And a personal wish : Destiny 'Forge'

Posting in language:

• Year 1 gear and weapon ascension. Don't erase all our hard work. Buff weapons not nerf them. Nerfing is the easy way out and only pisses people off. Making more weapon choices not less. Lack of content or back story.

Posting in language:

• Wait? You care? Shocking...

Posting in language:

• Edited by cadarnloz: 8/25/2015 9:47:19 PM
                  Hi Deej, [b]1.) More areas to explore.[/b] I'm really looking forward to exploring the Dreadnought in TTK but like many I was a little disappointed we didn't get another planet or even a new area on Earth (like an urban European zone or similar). Are we likely to see any new 'big' area in year 2 post TTK? Your level designers are clearly talented people and I'd love to play a little bit more in the worlds they create. [b]2.) Upgrade paths for existing (year 1) weapons be they legendary (maybe raid only?) or exotic into Year 2.[/b] I do understand wanting to encourage players to engage with new guns and put down that Fatebringer. However, in order to fulfil previous promises, address the disheartened voices on the forum and so forth, a pathway should be introduced. Perhaps some end game content that has drops allowing old weapons to be infused (this will ensure that players encounter and use new guns - maybe adopt them as their favourite, will keep players engaged at the end of TTK and add even more to do in game). I had a suggestion for this here: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/148520276/0/0/1 (very bare bones but perhaps workable...? I'm sure similar must have been bandied around the office?) [b]3.) Optional Matchmaking[/b] - I'm lucky to be a mod for an active Destiny 100 group who are a really fantastic bunch and have become new friends through playing Destiny. As such I understand where you are coming from when you ask Guardians to find their own friends to play Destiny - I'm not sure my experience would have been as rich without discovering and interacting with this amazing group. However, there are numerous guardians requesting OPTIONAL matchmaking and I do take their point, before I discovered the 100 I was a loner in the game (not pushy enough I guess). To address this would require one of two things (In my, hopefully, humble opinion): Either introduce a menu toggle for matchmaking in certain end-game modes or revamp the clans system to better enable guardians to meet (game incorporation of this would be GREAT). The 100 is an excellent model for how this could work and surely the developers of that site could be brought on-board. I hope that fits in with your initial post Deej (though the first point is perhaps the one I see mentioned least of the three it is most important to me). I'm really looking forward to The Taken King and hope it lives up to my expectations. Thanks for the opportunity to address these issues.

Posting in language:

• 1) unique enemies or bosses with unique loot to farm with unique skill changes on the items like a ship that increases movement speed or helmet that changes precision hits from head to waist like vex or boots that increase or modify jumping like boots of eos. 2) more skills to choose from and tool tips and further progression and armor showing a tool tip for actual damage % reduction and a way to further progress your character infinitely after endgame to get even better 3) more items weapons armors and item types, wing boots, iron boots, jet boots, more weapons from swords to bows and lasers to sticky mine launchers, stats on useless items ingame so emblems shaders and ships actually do something. Anything.. +1% anything.. life speed reload etc

Posting in language:

• Edited by Noble Palidin: 8/22/2015 12:57:00 AM
                  1. Ascension of year one gear. It doesn't make sense. Year one end game is becoming obsolete. 2. Higher difficulty on raids. 3. What place do we have for vanilla Destiny players after TTK

Posting in language:

• 1) Optional Matchmaking: I don't agree with this option but I see it more than most anything 2) Ascending Gear: This I agree with, I think it's a shame everything from year one, minus a few exotics only a few people use are staying viable. 3) Purchasing Weapons Parts: never needed this option, I've been swimming in weapons parts for a while. Personally I'd like to have higher Glimmer cap, and the upcoming Legendary Marks should also have a higher cap than 200, I've easily filled up 200 Crucible or Vanguard marks without notice and have been spending them on pointless things for the last 6 months, getting Legendary Marks from most everything AND dismantling will make that cap limit unbearable, I'll be forced to waste them on stuff I don't want at the time between all three characters, or feel like I have to go to the tower more often to do a mark dump. I know this won't be an issue until I'm maxed again, however having been at the max in glimmer for months, I feel like I lost out on a lot of work that would have helped me in this expansion in regard to the upcoming content, especially since all the guns I have worked hard on will become irrelevant.

Posting in language:

• The top three I see is really one. Nerf everything, everything killed me. Everything is overpowered cause I don't have it Nerf everything again, especially useful PVE toys. Like kids in a candy store throwing a temper tantrum :) stop buying them candy!

Posting in language:

• Who necrobumped this?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Just canceled preorder bye bye.

Posting in language:

3 4 5 6 7 8 9
                  You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon