JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/25/2015 6:08:13 AM
DeeJ

Do you spend a lot of time on this board?

Here's a challenge. Set aside your own personal wishes for Destiny, and list the topics you see discussed here most often. Not bugs, mind you. We know Crota drops the sword. At this moment, I'm more curious about the new features people tend to ask for. [u]List the Top Three Wishes that are shared by most of the Community.[/u] Now, if you say that all three are bigger vaults, I'll probably assume you're not serious about helping. Give me three different options. You should rank them in importance, of course. Have fun with it. Off the top of your head... Thanks!
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Well, to be polite deej, the most common supportive ideas for destiny I've seen are: 1. Sparrow racing 2. Barber shop/customization for gaurdian 3. Ideas for new public events or PvP modes Also, if you would like to see where there are lots of good ideas for bungie, be sure to check the #destinyideashop tag. Good work deej, I know you guys and bungie are trying your best to make a great game, so do try to ignore all the hate about players who don't agree with your values and game changes.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Deej, these are the top things I have seen, and I'm pretty sure you are already aware of them, but here goes: 1. Optional match making. I see this a whole lot, and I have also read some good ideas about way to implement, some of which wouldn't be too hard to incorporate into the current system. 2. Weapon ascendance. This has been a real hot one since the announcement of changes for TTK. 3. Better communication. Many on the forums are looking for some answers to some very good questions. While Cozmo has been doing an ok job at trying, a lot of forum community members are still asking for answers to things that have been asked for a long time. 4. Stop removing content. I have seen this since the first DLC, and it continues to pop up after each one. 5. Sparrow races. A lot of people have asked for this. I'm not sure what they are really wanting, and I am not really interested, but it is asked a lot, so maybe if you would create a map that had some type of track with Y's and crossways with jumps? Not sure, but it probably wouldn't take much. People should submit ideas about what they would like to see available. So, those are what I would say are the top 5 that I see the most for requests. (well, other than Nerf and Don't Nerf, but those are still lower on the list as for what I have noticed.)

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Private crucible matches and -blam!- heavy ammo

Posting in language:

• I spend some time on this feedback forum. Do you?

Posting in language:

• DEEJ EVERYONE WANTS DEDICATED SERVERS YEAR ONE CONTENT TO STILL BE RELEVANT FOR YOU GUYS TO QUIT NERFING AND BUFFING THINGS ALL THE FREAKING TIME (INFINITE VAULT SPACE WOULD BE A PLUS TOO :) )

Posting in language:

• Dedicated servers for crucible. A nerf for the forums.

Posting in language:

• 1. Crucible dedicated servers and lobby's based on location for better connection 2. Matchmaking for all PvE content 3. Triple the range of the warlock melee, (it's not long enough)

Posting in language:

• Edited by Misfyre: 9/3/2015 11:43:12 PM
      I'm a solo Crucible player, so my list may be a little biased in what I want. 1. Private Crucible Matches (This is a MUST) 2. Increased Changes to the Meta on a timely basis (1-2 months rather than 6) 3. ToO Ticket-Based Optional Matchmaking (Games will be determined based on ticket wins/losses, rather than randomly), and also possibly Optional Matchmaking for end-game PvE, even though I don't care for it. 4. Dedicated Servers for Crucible (This is a MUST) 5. Permanent Combined Arms/Elimination/Doubles Skirmish/etc. playlists. (Would be helpful/fun) [b]Implement these, Deej, and the Crucible would be much better- ESPECIALLY 1,2,4, and 5[/b]

Posting in language:

• 1. Private Crucible Matches 2. Year One gear be useful and viable in Year 2 3. Dedicated Servers

Posting in language:

• I do spend time on this board... Trying to get you guys to LISTEN!

Posting in language:

• 1) Ascension/Infusion for all Legendary Gear going forward (including Year One) 2) Dedicated servers for Crucible and location-based matchmaking 3)Optional matchmaking for all endgame PvE activities

Posting in language:

• 1: weapon balance- that does not mean nerf everything to oblivion. 2: lag- most complaints in pvp is "cheaters;" i have ran into several obvious lag switchers in trials and sadly IB but the main pvp issue is lag. 3. Story- not everyone(mostly no one) appreciates the lore being in grimiore cards. I'm not asking for Last Of Us story but a few cutscenes and better dialogue would be nice.

Posting in language:

• Holy shit stop asking the same questions for god sakes

Posting in language:

• 1. For beta to end 2. For beta to end 3. For beta to end

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • Edited by DirrtyBarrie: 8/31/2015 3:36:19 PM
        1:MORE STORY I would personally love to know what the darkness is, and to have all the guardian legends to have a full back story available in GAME 2: WEAPON BALANCE Having a certain weapon or weapons ruling pvp is a right pain, being able to have our favourite type of weapon in pve without it being affected by pvp. I know your already working on this. 3: CONNECTION AND LAG All the lag that affects pvp is annoying as hell, I'm tired of killing someone then them kill with a Shotgun 5 seconds after they die, or that we can't hurt people as they are lagging and we shoot some that's already moved away but we still see the body in its lag spot, lag in pve is also starting to rise, countless times I've killed enemy's and they just glitch out and heal half their health HOPE THIS HELPS

Posting in language:

• I know you said three, but the one thing that I really want is some kind of transmog system. I still have my queen's guard chest and helmet and while I will never get rid of them, I want to be able to show them off. They are my two favorite armor pieces in the game and really fit the way my titan looks in my head. If we could have this, u would be a very, very happy guardian.

Posting in language:

• [b]1)[/b] [b]An In Game LFG System:[/b] would be an excellent addition to the game, me and I'm sure others aren't thrilled about having to fish through a 3rd party website to find a group for endgame activities. Better clan support wouldn't go astray either. [b]2)[/b] [b]Transmogrification:[/b] I understand some old gear and weapons need to be left behind, even though I think the timeframes are too short between expansions mixed with RNG... I still want to have my VoG gear aesthetics, or even mix/match multiple exotic gear aesthetics over existing legendary armor. See Guild Wars 2 Wardrobe system, they've nailed it. [b]3. No Weekly Lockouts:[/b] I think this was a dumb idea right from the get go. Let us run the raid/nightfall as much as we want in a week, but just change it so that reward rarity diminishes over time, or have reward tiers based on how many times a person has played an activity so that players can always feel like they're earning something. I don't want to run the raid, and then wait a week just to get a weapon or armor piece that could take a month or more. I don't want to have to make multiple characters of the same class just to increase my chances and not have to wait. It seems unnecessary, maybe lock out rewards after 3 attempts or something. This is really the single most frustrating thing for me in Destiny, and it's the thing that gives me the most fatigue and stops me from playing.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • 1.) Fix connection issues (I have yet to notice my connection actually re-establish itself, but why am I losing it in the first place?) 2.) Prove TTK is worth $40 or reduce the price 3.) Carry year one gear into year two ***Side Note: I am on the fence for buying TTK. I think that these issues reflect much of the community but they also align with my current frustrations. For me, 2 is the biggest reason why I am on the fence. I have enjoyed playing destiny so far, but at this point, I am not ready to "throw money at the screen." I'm also a little salty that I'd have to re-buy the game to get some of the perks, but that is neither here nor there. Overall, 1 is probably the most important for the game's longevity. There is nothing like spending an hour just trying to get the entire fireteam into a PoE run and eventually giving up.

Posting in language:

• Edited by SycoBoost: 8/31/2015 3:19:45 PM
          1) Legendary ascension or infusion. People spent so much time grinding for raid gear. If it's being taken away, what point is there to playing the old raids once TTK comes out? All of the rewards will be pointless. Keep them valid to the game somehow, it's a huge amount of wasted content. 2) Y1 exotics. A lot of the ones you're keeping at Y1 attack levels are actually very balanced, very fair weapons. Some were not. It doesn't change how long players worked to acquire and upgrade them. At the very least, if you must take your time to reevaluate them; PLEASE do not put the new versions behind a pay wall, for us to have to purchase our old weapons again in a new DLC. 3) Keep year 1 content viable. This sounds redundant considering my last 2 points, but it's not; I'm asking you to keep the raids (and more) playable and with new worthwhile rewards, if you must make the old legendaries obsolete. Make them enjoyable still, with a reason to still grind them. I don't want to play Vault of Glass on September 15th and realize I'm there for no reason other than to play it. We still want something specific out of those raids; we want to be there for a reason.

Posting in language:

• 1) Passing added to new rift game mode 2) More dynamic raid encounters and boss fights 3) exotic color to be effected by shaders

Posting in language:

• Question: Did you ever stop the MLP plague?

Posting in language:

• 1) Ascension continues for all year one items. 2) Matchmaking optional for all activities. 3) Trade-in materials for marks.

Posting in language:

• 1.Unlock the full destiny game and leave it alone 2.make another great Halo game 3.kill yourself and everyone at bungie before they mess up again

Posting in language:

• 1. In game LFG, most people don't like having to go to an external source to find teams. 2. Useful perks on guns, with HOW the new perks are either useless or extremely situational, can we have some weapon perks that are mostly useful, not "this weapons magazine will be refilled whenever a super is cast." I mean come on that's so useless 3. Weapon diversity, add more viable, useful weapons and weapon types. [spoiler]but I doubt you will read this anyway, but I like to think I am helping the situation.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Edited by SooperSmurph: 8/30/2015 1:06:47 AM
          1. Trials, and the behavior it has spread through pvp such as the heavy abuse of Thorn/Last Word/Final Round/Felwinters, they wish for Trials to be about skill, not glitching. 2. PvE and PvP balance separation. 3. Dedicated PvP servers.

Posting in language:

• I spend a lot of time on this bored...

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          2 3 4 5 6 7 8
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon