JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/25/2015 6:08:13 AM
DeeJ

Do you spend a lot of time on this board?

Here's a challenge. Set aside your own personal wishes for Destiny, and list the topics you see discussed here most often. Not bugs, mind you. We know Crota drops the sword. At this moment, I'm more curious about the new features people tend to ask for. [u]List the Top Three Wishes that are shared by most of the Community.[/u] Now, if you say that all three are bigger vaults, I'll probably assume you're not serious about helping. Give me three different options. You should rank them in importance, of course. Have fun with it. Off the top of your head... Thanks!
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• 1. More complex/thought-provoking raids (more things like Vault of Glass rather than Crota's End). Maybe include a PvP aspect to the raid? 2. Ranked Crucible playlist that is skill-based. 3. This wouldn't be a valid list if it didn't include more vault space.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Sure... Wait. This is so "last year". ;)

Posting in language:

• Edited by Atomic: 10/4/2015 6:07:06 AM
    Splitscreen for destiny plz I have to fight with my brother for time on destiny because we share one Xbox that is my one and only wish

Posting in language:

• Edited by Tactical wolf: 10/4/2015 5:12:29 AM
    Sparrows with guns, Pets And, if sparrows with guns are added sparrow pvp

Posting in language:

• 1. transmogrify of equipment 2. More diversity in legendary armor 3. More diversity in legendary weapons

Posting in language:

• heh another necroed thread. Separate PVP and PVE, meaning changes in PVP don't effect PVE this goes both ways. No quests that have both PVE and PVP elements. keep them separate. Don't push PVP onto people. in any way shape or form. This also goes for don't push PVE onto people., last but not least and I am sure others will agree. Don't BS us tell us the truth or don't bother saying anything. Quite with the hype BS

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • They are organized by most important to least important. •Last word needs a minute buff. •Proximity chat •Hand cannons need more accuracy, I don't care if the damage drops off at range but needs more accuracy. •Transmogrification •Better servers •Dreadnaught patrol needs higher fire team •Hammer of sol and storm caller have made other super obsolete( they last longer, and provide more damage resistance than any other subclasses

Posting in language:

• Edited by Kweh: 10/4/2015 3:15:33 AM
      Meh

Posting in language:

• Edited by DthaJeweler: 10/4/2015 3:46:37 AM
      1. If u were on the forums paying attention to ur fan base and customers u wouldn't have to ask that. 2. I would like the vex to be the gun it was meant to be not the half ass gun u made it. 3. I would like to be able to use the vex all the way till yr 10 if destiny makes it that far

Posting in language:

• 1. Be honest with us. 2. Give non TTK players back their stuff. 3. Fix the Titan controversy.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • 3 wishes... 1. People wish Bungie would collapse into the dark below. 2. People wish Games were fun again and not about "Taken" money. 3. People wish the original Destiny would come to light in the way it was meant to be.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Bring year one raid gear back. And exotics. All I ask please

Posting in language:

• I used too. Now, like Raspy, I am in an old dusty closet somewhere.

Posting in language:

ElicitLegend
          ElicitLegend

Legends only. - old

Indeed a challenge

Posting in language:

• Oh Deej.....Kappa

Posting in language:

• Edited by ChickenHawk: 9/22/2015 2:01:37 AM
          I just might. But Bungie wouldn't listen any suggestions if your lives depended upon it. So why bother? More to the point, why do YOU even bother posting anything?

Posting in language:

• Not to get screwed by the new dlc Be able to get collectors edition without having to pay for game and a dlc we already have For us Bata testers to get more respect than a stupid emblem....

Posting in language:

• Edited by blesphere: 9/7/2015 5:31:36 AM
          1. New classes. Beastmaster class with that cool white tiger for instance. This game was meant too stretch the very bounds of what is and was. You literally could put anything into this game and truly make it something different on another level. 2. Customization of all things. People who play this game love to play for long hours to get the really cool stuff. That "nice new armor smell" just doesn't have the same feel when everybody and their mother have it as well. Things do not need to be harder to obtain but rather more options to make what I have look or act differently would make loads of difference even if nothing changes mechanically. 3. Sandbox mode/custom games. I don't need to list all the awesome game types that people played or the creative juices that people presented in halos forge mode. This would help clans strategize for pvp on different in game maps, and also allow people to just create whatever idea they had on a whim and share it with the world. Why not let the community help in building the game by allowing them to submit different/popular game modes and maps created by the community. This would help pass the time for people who have already tired of playing with the ball in the tower for hours. The possibilities are limitless.

Posting in language:

• 1)matchmaking 2)good story 3)whole thing doesn't cost $140 (oh wait(; )

Posting in language:

• 1) In Game recruitment Board in Tower. List of all activities, then you click start and the thing goes on board. Other players can then click accept or keep scrolling. 2) Stop nerfing and only buff. It would cause lots of complaints to stop. If something is OP then buff other stuff up to match it. 3) In Game chat, it doesn't work. Fix it so that people not just in your party can hear you and talk to you. I feel like we are all mute when I am in the tower.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • - Additional Matchmaking Options - Character Customization - In-Game Grimoire (if you guys aren't serious about bettering your sad excuse for a story.)

Posting in language:

• Fall before Marty

Posting in language:

• What would be kinda cool is trade system for non combat things for example materials shaders or even a ship

Posting in language:

• Giving fals hope is cruel Deej. This post is exactly that.

Posting in language:

• 1. Character Customization 2. Sparrow Racing 3. Option for Voice Proximity Chat

Posting in language:

• Well, to be polite deej, the most common supportive ideas for destiny I've seen are: 1. Sparrow racing 2. Barber shop/customization for gaurdian 3. Ideas for new public events or PvP modes Also, if you would like to see where there are lots of good ideas for bungie, be sure to check the #destinyideashop tag. Good work deej, I know you guys and bungie are trying your best to make a great game, so do try to ignore all the hate about players who don't agree with your values and game changes.

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon