JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

2/25/2015 6:08:13 AM
DeeJ

Do you spend a lot of time on this board?

Here's a challenge. Set aside your own personal wishes for Destiny, and list the topics you see discussed here most often. Not bugs, mind you. We know Crota drops the sword. At this moment, I'm more curious about the new features people tend to ask for. [u]List the Top Three Wishes that are shared by most of the Community.[/u] Now, if you say that all three are bigger vaults, I'll probably assume you're not serious about helping. Give me three different options. You should rank them in importance, of course. Have fun with it. Off the top of your head... Thanks!
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• 1. Make the CE and VOG raids useful. Add a higher difficulty and make year 2 versions of the raid weapons and armor. 2. Change Black Spindle White nail to the way it was before so it can be truly an exotic (make it more difficult to get if you do this.) 3. Add a way to exchange materials and consumables (not armor or weapons) with other players. I think many players who stopped playing Destiny when TTK came out may come back.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Please add more forgotten quest bump

Posting in language:

• 1. Pvp still sucks in some form 2. Still no matchmaking 3. Not sure off top of head

Posting in language:

• Edited by m00ninite: 10/28/2015 3:18:22 PM
    [b]1.[/b] LFG flagging system for social spaces (ie- Red for strikes, Purple for NF, etc. Colored icon in Guardian's nameplate letting others know to invite them to specific activities. This would curb the cries for Matchmaking as well as bring some form of LFG into the game.) [b]2. [/b]Add level 40 versions of VoG and CE with revised loot tables (280 value versions of raid armor, but no original raid weapons. Use Vanguard weapon loot table as substitute. We understand that old weapons were a bit overpowered and you have not wanted to bring forward burn damage primaries.) [b]3.[/b] Drastically increased legendary drop rate for Guardians who are specifically already wearing full legendary load-outs. These Guardians are likely only on the hunt for gear with better perks, and would not mind the grind if the loot came in reasonable intervals.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Edited by MinnS24: 10/28/2015 3:04:25 PM
      1. Matchmaking be optional or an in-game feature. 2. nightfall back to normal as it is pointless and a waste of time. 3. Get your own servers. This is an online game remember. The servers are surely the most important thing for you to set up. Also stop this timed event rubbish. Or at least make it so it is more well known not just a Twitter post. Some of us can't access Twitter by the way.

Posting in language:

• Yes I feel the need to give you my opinion and feedback on your game and stop doing completions which only apply if you live in the USA.

Posting in language:

• 1- Make the gunsmith sell weapon parts and exchange materials I have 5 stacks of wormspore and no spinmetal nor relic iron 2- Bring nightfall faction and vanguard reputation back .. some of us want to get ships and shaders from factions 3- VoG and CE are now worthless.. Add new rewards to them such consumables for upgrades armor but no weapons It'll be nice to upgrade the class item to gear 2 I really miss my shroud of flies !!

Posting in language:

• 1. Return nightfall to original state. 2. Make year one content such as raids relevant again. I miss running VoG. It's difficult to find a fireteam now since there is no use of running it. 3. Increase odds of obtaining weapons and gear (exotics & raid gear) that have not dropped for you.

Posting in language:

• 1. Old raids with 300 light level. I mean Cmon 1 person kills crota with 1 sword now. Pathetic. 2. Give us back out old nightfall and strike rewards.exp boost, faction exp and coins. Maybe even only 5 coins per nightfall. Yes yes we know u all want to extend the play time. But there is just no incentive to play your game....and if no one plays how does that help extend game time?? 3. Seriously don't know why I have to say this but IN GAME LOCATION FOR LFG!!!! I mean how many months has the whole player base been screaming for that?

Posting in language:

• Edited by AnOGP: 10/28/2015 4:00:36 PM
      1. Gear Drops with light levels that better align to each player's particular level, at least during raids and other end-game activities, granted they also adhere to that mode's specific parameters. i.e. If a player is playing the normal (King's Fall) raid at a light level of 312, they should almost be guaranteed any loot drops with light to be at 310 levels. I say "310" since that mode caps at 310, but if the same player was playing the hard mode version of this raid, they should be getting 312 light pieces or higher, or at least their chances should be significantly boosted. 2. Weapon parts problem. Whether it's changing to a new upgrade material (not my favorite option) or reinstating the old drop and exchange rates, something's gotta give. There seems to be polars of those with far too many weapon parts and others with little to none at all. I'm one of the latter. Destiny has been touted as a game with intentions for you to not have "go-to weapons", yet the lack of weapon parts for many has forced us to stay with specific guns for long periods of time, dampering our ability and desire to try new ones. You didn't want us to hold onto all of our Year 1 weapons forever. Well, now we're using an even lesser variety than before partly due to this dilemma. If more weapon parts means that some with excess would take advantage and fast level their faction reps, then remove that as a faction upgrade option, or reduce the upgrade gains: fixed. 3. Elemental Primaries, or equivalent rewards worthy of completing Hard mode King's Fall. I'm not sure of Bungie's exact reason(s) to omit these from future/currently new content, but if it's anywhere along the lines of preventing players from only using specific "go-to weapons", please refer to above (#2) first as a reference. I'd argue that elemental primaries and other hard mode specifics (Foil, Fate Bringer, Timepiece, etc.) were very special and highly sought after in the past. It motivated players to constantly play your raids in order to obtain them, more so VoG than CE in my opinion. If done well, people including myself would endlessly play the new hard mode raid just for them. I say "well" b/c the challenge to obtain these in VoG made it much more exciting than in CE. I knew that beating the Oracles could drop me a fusion rifle, Templar a Fate Bringer, Gate Keeper a Timepiece, etc. - If the argument is that everyone would likely use these elemental weapons only, then give us options upon dismantling that allow us to take that weapon's particular element and infuse it onto another gun of our choice. - Due to the current infrequency of weapon parts (and to some degree legendary marks), we're already using far fewer varieties of weapons than when we all had elemental primaries! Light being tied to weapons has forced us to stay with only a few guns that we really really like and use, so if that's the argument, what's the difference at this point? - The new hard mode raid weapons I've seen and/or received are only reskins from normal! Seriously, besides the chance at better light levels, what truly is the point? Reskins are extremely lazy. [b]They're just like shaders[/b], and if we had them for weapons, you'd be in deep shît here. I guess it's just waist-deep

Posting in language:

• 1. Weapon parts 2. Make VoG, PoE and CE viable end game content again. Make versions at current light levels with current loot. 3. Restore Nightfall xp buff (and flaming head) and weekly heroic coins 4. Halloween is cool - keep providing frequent timed events.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • 1.) Un nerf strange coins, weapon parts and motes. If not maybe decrease cost of heavy synths or put back packs of 5. 2.) Vaults and the ability to pick up bounties in our ships in orbit instead of tower. Would save alot of load time when switching characters and activities. What bounty hunter is going to leave his arsenal behind? 3.) Hot keys. Would be nice to get rid of dances or make it optional to replace with something usefull. Like being able to pop synths or consumables on the fly. 4.) When nerfing weapons for pvp whiners PLEASE keep in mind the pve guys. Shotguns are now pretty much useless since most bosses will 1 hit stomp you to death. Plus in pvp look at like this. Everybody that complained shotguns op more likely than not had a sniper equipped and could not compete close range since they were sniping. With fusion rifles jacked up the now only real viable option in crucible is sniper ONLY. Now it is similar to everyone using thorn because it is the only real option. Shotfuns=cqc. Snipers= long distance hiding . Why is that so hard to understand.

Posting in language:

• 1. Infusion for all gear, year 1 included. 2. High light versions of all missions, strikes and raids, year 1 included, with appropriate levelled drops. e.g. Light 290 Vault of Glass that can drop a 290 Vision. 3. More options to hit 320. Raid as the only way to reach 300+ is very limiting. Basically make use of the wealth of content that exists in Destiny instead of locking it behind arbitrary light level caps.

Posting in language:

• Simple. 1. Private Matches 2. Option to re-customize guardians appearance. (Under the armor) 3. DEDICATED SERVERS

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • To not have to spend upwards of $100 bucks within a year to keep playing a game that didn't even deliver on what it promised.

Posting in language:

• Funny enough I only have one wish... I would like to see an area where it's a survival of the fittest. Kind of like the Hunger Games but continuous. 30 Guardians are dropped into a large area and have to fight to win. All along fighting things like: Broken Bones, Weather, Animals, Each other, Hunger, Insanity, Thirst. You have to boil water to drink and hunt for food. Scavenge supplies like medicine ammo and weapons from crashed ships or felled Guardians. It can even be turned into PvPaE thing (Player Versus Player And Environment) and be a whole big fire for all, last man standing wins, murder simulator and the lastone standing gets a special prize. There can even be "Public Events" like WarSats, Kill Target, and Defeat Extraction Crews and completing them would give you a bonus weapon or additional supplies. Each Guardian starts with a side arm and a melee ability. Then through repeated success or good performance you can upgrade you starting gear to be better off the start of the game. Jus an idea! Let me know what you think!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • I want a detailed story with good lore in game....but it's a little too late for that. So my top 3 wish list is.... 1. Make old raids relevant again. How much time did people spend making the raids? Testing them, breaking them, raiding in them- to now have them sit by and be almost useless content? That's a waste of money and time to have them lay unused. It would GREATLY increase playtime to have gamers run back through old raids. The rewards would have to be WORTHWHILE. Don't make me run back for shards or some crap like that. 2. Private matches. Nuff said. It's ridiculous that this isn't a thing yet. Everyone wants it. It would only bolster your pvp crowd. 3. Story missions. Once you finish them, there is no reason to do them ever again. There's got to be an incentive for players to go back for more. Why isn't there?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • 1. Bring back old strikes with taken in them 2. Stack engrams 3. Make old raids have a 280/300/310 light difficult

Posting in language:

• 1. Old raids made relevant. As a year two player with not a lot of time to play, will never play those raids and I have missed out on half the game. 2. In game lfg 3. Loot that will get you to 320 without having to do the raid

Posting in language:

• 1- Private Matchmaking 2- Full social features (proximity chat, in game lfg etc...) 3- Elemental primaries

Posting in language:

• Edited by FlareFL: 10/28/2015 12:09:42 PM
              1. Rework or completely remove weapon parts. 2. Matchmaking for normal lvl raids and PoE. 3. PvP ranking system + rewards in PvP should depend on your average light, not equipped stuff.

Posting in language:

• Edited by NeuroticNarwhal: 10/28/2015 12:00:35 PM
              1.) A substantive story and setting we might actually come to care about, beyond as a place to shoot things. This means expansive, open worlds, an in-game grimoire, and characterization robust enough to individuate both NPCs and our respective guardians. 2.) Respect the time, effort, and money players have poured into playing your game. Don't make our progress or gear suddenly irrelevant each time an expansion comes out. Don't remove existing content, lock us out of it, or put said old content behind a pay wall, when we've paid for once already. Don't treat us like masochistic cash cows. We're not, and being treated with such open contempt is why many of us have already reached our last straw with this franchise. 3.) Basic social features. This includes proximity chat, better mechanics for adding people we encounter as friends and to our fireteam, optional matchmaking for all activities at all levels of difficulty, in-game LFG, and a better clan/guild system.

Posting in language:

• 1. Elemental primaries 2. Year one gear relevance 3. Previous raids at current level max

Posting in language:

• Things I see people complain about in the forums most: #1: nerf pulse rifles #2: fix raid drops #3: nerf supers "sunbreakers/GG"

Posting in language:

• 1. Rare armor being ascended into legendary 2. Better drops in raids or improved mechanics 3. The sunbreakers sadly 4. Nightfall

Posting in language:

• 1. Weather.like rain snow sand storms 2. More weapon parts I can barley in fuse a gun once a day 3. Raids at current levels

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
            You are not allowed to view this content.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon