JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.
2015-04-18T00:59:38Z

Help
Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh

Edited by Rockefelluh: 9/4/2014 4:02:11 AM
As the title suggests, I am trying to link two accounts. I went through the account link help thread and have still been struggling over an hour. Can someone please help my with this? Here is the situation. The account I want to keep is linked to my facebook and main gmail. The second profile (the one I don't want anymore) has the xbox account I want on my main account. I have created a shell account with a fake gmail. What is the next step? Having trouble making progress after this.

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
    Cryptic

Cryptic

Edited by Cryptic: 9/4/2014 4:47:48 AM Permalink
    [quote]As the title suggests, I am trying to link two accounts. I went through the account link help thread and have still been struggling over an hour. Can someone please help my with this? Here is the situation. The account I want to keep is linked to my facebook and main gmail. The second profile (the one I don't want anymore) has the xbox account I want on my main account. I have created a shell account with a fake gmail. What is the next step? Having trouble making progress after this.[/quote]I'll be more than glad to walk you through this. So, your current setup looks like this. Bnet Profile 1 <--> Facebook Account, Google Account Bnet Profile 2 <--> Microsoft Account, Google Account (Shell) Step 1: Open a new private window in your browser. Sign into Bungie.net with your Google (Shell) account. Navigate to [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings]Profile Settings[/url] > Linked Accounts. Select the option to unlink your Microsoft account. Close the private window. Your setup should now look like this. Bnet Profile 1 <--> Facebook Account, Google Account Bnet Profile 2 <--> Google Account (Shell) Microsoft Account [Unlinked] Step 2: Open a new private window in your browser. Sign into Bungie.net with your Facebook account. Navigate to [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Settings]Profile Settings[/url] > Linked Accounts. Select the option to link your Microsoft account. Follow the on-screen instructions. Your setup should now look like this. Bnet Profile 1 <--> Facebook Account, Google Account, Microsoft Account Bnet Profile 2 <--> Google Account (Shell) If you have any more questions, feel free to add a comment to this thread.
    Reply Start Related Topic
    Edit Preview Cancel
    3 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.