JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be returned to the title screen from their activities and then be required to log in to Destiny again after installing the patch.
Gaming
MemoryMan

MemoryMan

Edited by Old Papa Rich: 8/31/2014 6:44:26 PM
Sure, maybe PlayStation gamers get an extra map, an extra level, and even some special armor for a year! Sounds like a good deal, right? It is a good deal, I think it's great that PlayStation users are finally getting a Bungie game! Although the new focus of the community is on the PlayStation users, most people don't realize that the ultimate Bungie experience is [i]still[/i] on Xbox. With the Master Chief collection coming out on Xbox One, players will get to [b]relive[/b] Bungie's Halo 1, 2 and 3 (and 4, not Bungie) [b]remastered[/b] for next-gen with [b]1080p[/b], [b]60fps[/b], over [b]100[/b] multi-player maps, [b]dedicated[/b] servers, beautifully retouched Halo 2 campaign, updated [b]Halo 2 multi-player[/b] with 6 remastered maps, in [b]one[/b] user interface, [b]one[/b] disc, for [b]$60 friggin' dollars[/b]! Just wait, there's more! Xbox 360 user's get Halo: Reach, Bungie's last game since Destiny, absolutely [b]FREE[/b] this month starting [b]today[/b] with Xbox Live Gold. All of that being said, Xbox users get the full Destiny experience. PlayStation users will get to enjoy Destiny with a few timed exclusives, but Xbox users get three Bungie games remastered on next-gen, their last game free, and their new game Destiny with the [b]full[/b] experience. That's why the ultimate Bungie experience is on Xbox, even if the ultimate Destiny experience is on PlayStation. P.S. [i]I don't mean to put down the PlayStation, I think it's a great console.[/i]

Edit Preview Cancel

View Entire Topic
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.