JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating issues that prevent users from logging into Bungie.net. Until resolved, users may be unable to login to Bungie.net or the Companion App.
Feedback
NewBlacksmurf

NewBlacksmurf

Edited by NewBlacksmurf: 7/25/2014 12:17:16 AM
Hey thanks for the BETA access. While playing there are two things that HAVE to change before release. 1-The lack of group or co-op being natively integrated into play. 2-why are we separated into a solo "boss encounter". If anyone is in the world instead of showing an indicator that someone is nearby...have the system pop-up to join or enter co-op mode. In options let ppl choose if they do or do not want these experiences. This is an online open world shooter. Why does it seem like you're trying to have a single player game in an open world. This is the same issue with The Elder Scrolls Online. If I'm to play solo then why am I connected online? Make a decision, if it's an online game allow us to auto group and chat within that group unless I have settings set not to auto group and or not to chat. You have a really awesome game here but these two concerns can be the difference of 6/10 vs 9.9/10 rating at launch. Please, please, please change this ASAP.

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.