JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.
Community
TopWargamer

TopWargamer

11/25/2012 7:18:17 AM
Here's my one request: Have a lot of physical content. Now...i'm going to talk about Halo 4 for a second...i'm not gonna bag on it per say....but the limited edition of Halo 4 was $100 and came with some physical content and a good amount of digital content. I realized that all of the physical content (which was stuff adding onto the Halo lore) I could just find online at most a month after launch, and then I thought that if I bought the map packs that came with the LE on their own (I bought the standard edition), then I would be saving $10. Because of these 2 reasons, I downgraded my Halo LE to the Halo 4 standard edition. Now....whether somebody or anybody from Bungie reads this tonight...or tomorrow...or whenever....I just want to get my point across that you guys really should have a lot of physical content in your special edition(s)...if you're going to have a special edition(s).

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.