JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are actively investigating matchmaking issues on Xbox One. Until resolved, players may be unable to match into the Crucible or Strikes. Public spaces and the Tower may appear empty for some players.
OffTopic
krisman1

krisman1

8/11/2012 8:01:04 PM
NOTE: I read the rules. This isn't political, as I'm not taking any side of a political party. If this gets out of hand, however, I will close the thread, and erase the OP. Calmly state your standpoint, why you have that standpoint, and respectfully listen/disagree with someone else's. The -blam!- filter should not be breached, and there should be no hurt feelings from this thread. I merely want to know the Flood's standpoint on the matter. I personally am strongly for it. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I haven't so much as glanced at the chick-fil-a since it was discovered they gave money to anti--blam!--blam!- organizations. Love is love. And if Chick-fil-a can say their opinion, and discriminate against -blam!--blam!-s, I can say my opinion and not eat there. OP Lives in Dallas BTW [Edited on 08.11.2012 12:03 PM PDT]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.