JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.
#Halo
x Dark Hylian x

x Dark Hylian x

7/4/2012 1:31:15 AM
Hello I would like help with an issue. I have a problem with two achievements being locked, they are Hero and Legend which are two campaign for finishing on hard difficulties. I am playing the game on my PC and have windows vista as my running program i have the necessary software to play this game, hell this is the only PC game I have and one called TINKER -___- anyways when ever I load up last mission that I need then play it till I defeat Tartarus, stay for the credits then after i get a prompt window saying that my save is not recognized by LIVE and that I have to revert to a previous level so I go ahead and do that and still its tells me the same thing. I have tried to start the campaign al over again and still nothing its quite frustrating =/ so will someone please help me out with some troubleshoot or answers???? anybody puh puh please =) thanks

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.