JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo
phastroh117

phastroh117

7/28/2010 8:58:29 PM
Ok from everything I have read, talked or saw this game is the same timeframe as the book. Not before or after. When I say timeframe I mean like the MC is in space at this time and so on like the book but I came across this comment on another website and it got me thinking. COMMENT AS FOLLOWS: :halo reach takes place a few decades after reach was taken. noble team is merely an insertion force. Jorge is a spartan II. the rest of noble team is are spartan III's. the spartan III program didn't take effect until twenty years later and were trained by JLT. kurt ambrose, aka spartan 051.teh spartan III's were suposed to be a top secret program where they were given SPI armor and used to take out valuable targets. THEY WERE NOT EXPECTED TO SURVIVE!!! spartan III=dispoasible heros" So if this comment is correct and I can't really say yes or no and I doubt anyone else can, we are not actually going to be playing the battle of Reach but yet we will be there during the aftermath. So at this time Halo 3 would have been over because like in that post it says "the spartan III program didn't take effect until twenty years later" the whole trilogy wasn't 20 Years long so how can that be. Look I was kind of surprised to see S-III's in Halo Reach because I also thought they didn't come around till way after that battle. Anyone want to shed some light for me. Can Bungie just put S-III in anywhere since they were secret? Could this be Bungie's way to do whatever they want with the story because it was not the actual battle we know of. I just found the post so don't bomb me. [Edited on 07.28.2010 1:00 PM PDT]

Edit Preview Cancel

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.