Destiny Hot Fix - 05/03/2016
184.108.40.206 - The one about melee attacks.
On the heels of the April Update, we're fixing a couple of things that were bugging us.
The following changes to the melee ability will be manually toggled on Tuesday, May 10th at 10AM Pacific. For a review of the changes read the last "This Week at Bungie."
- Fixed a bug that would start a melee target search from an incorrect position, frequently coming up short and causing the melee attack to whiff
- Adjust melee strike validation logic and player position networking during melee attacks to improve reliability across the network
- Fixed an issue in which chests in the original Prison of Elders challenge modes (Level 32, 34, 35) did not properly give loot
- Fixed an issue in which the Weekly Nightfall did not drop Ghosts above the player's Light correctly
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of the quest "With Finesse and Speed"
- Fixed an issue that allowed purchase of Dreadfang before the player had completed the quest to obtain it
- Fixed an issue in which some of the Faction Class items did not properly allow quest progression for Factions
- Fixed an issue where the Hunter "Spektar Grasps" item did not properly display all geometry on PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
- Fixed an issue in which Cryptarch Rank Up packages were incorrectly giving Year 1 Engrams
- Fixed an issue that would allow Universal Remote to decrypt from Special Weapon engrams when it is a primary weapon