- The Corrupted
- Fixed an issue where the elevator console sometimes couldn't be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where Sedia's shields would regenerate faster than expected on Nightfall difficulties.
- Her shields now regenerate based on health threshold in Nightfalls, just like they do in Direct Launch or the Vanguard Playlist.
- Trials of Osiris
- Capturing zones in Trials of Osiris no longer grants Super energy.
- Trials of Osiris now restricts access of fireteam leaders if they have not reached the appropriate gear power level.
- Added tooltip for Artifact Power Disabled
- Fixed an issue that caused flawless players who reset to their ticket to prioritize matching with other flawless resetters for the first two wins on the new ticket.
- This issue would occur even when Flawless matchmaking was disabled.
- Traveling to the simulated Lighthouse will no longer reset ritual activity streaks
- Bungie Friends
- Fixed an issue where the notification toast for 1 or more pending Bungie Friend requests could appear blank for some players immediately after character select.
Gameplay and Investment
- Lowered step 7 objective of the Forsaken Campaign Quest from completing 5 Spider Bounties to 4 so players can reasonably complete this quest step in a single day
- Fixed an issue where Demolitionist was not reloading the weapon when a grenade was thrown
- Fixed an issue where picking up a relic during a reload animation will result in ammo duplication.
- Weapons will now correctly reload from reserves.
- Festival of the Lost Weapons (Jurassic Green, Braytech Werewolf, and Horror Story) now drop at a consistent Power level
- Fixed an issue where the Prophecy ghost shell's ears were not colorful.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.