Iron Banner/Increased ValorBegins: December 25, 2018Ends: January 1, 2019
Destiny 2 Update 2.1.3This week, we deployed Destiny 2 Update 2.1.3 to players. This update resolved several issues which impacted the player experience in Destiny 2. See below for a selection of highlights from this update:
- Fixed an issue where players were not properly granted the Scourge of the Past emblem or Triumph for completing the activity within the first 24 hours
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t properly being granted Harbinger's Echo if they destroyed eggs across multiple characters
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon frames to be erroneously removed from players’ inventories when completing forges
- Fixed an issue where players were not rewarded properly when completing a forge activity that was joined in progress
- Fixed an issue which caused the Avalanche Machine Gun to have more recoil than intended
- Fixed an issue which caused Season of the Forge shaders to dismantle more slowly than other shadersFor the full list, please visit our Update 2.1.3 patch notes page.
Ghost ProjectionsFollowing this week’s deployment of Destiny 2 Update 2.1.3, an issue was discovered which caused a discrepancy between the Rasmussen and Satou Ghost Projections available in this season’s Etched Engram.We are investigating the cause of this issue, and affected players can expect this to be resolved in a future update.
Izanami ForgeOn Tuesday, the Izanami Forge rolled out to players in Destiny 2. Players who have completed the Volundr and Gofannon forges can begin their quest toward unlocking the Izanami Forge by defeating Vex on Nessus.As players work to unlock this forge, they should make sure that they have space available in their Pursuits inventory. When defeating Vex on Nessus, there is a chance for the Vex Transponder quest item to drop, and players who have a full Pursuits inventory may not see this item in their postmaster.For players who enter this state, we recommend making room in your Pursuits inventory and returning to Nessus for a chance at another drop.
Destiny 2: Forsaken and Season of the Forge Known IssuesIn addition to the items listed above, Destiny Player Support is tracking the latest issues reported by players on the #Help forum. Provided below is a brief overview of the latest known issues in Destiny 2: Forsaken and Season of the Forge.
- Like a Diamond Triumph: We are investigating an issue where the Triumph “Like a Diamond” is not unlocking as intended when players complete the Scourge of the Past raid without any member of their fireteam dying.
- Veteran of the Hunt Emblem: We are investigating an issue where the “Veteran of the Hunt” emblem, given to eligible players in the Gratitude Package from Commander Zavala, uses incorrect art assets. This has also caused the “Universal Hero” PC-exclusive promotional emblem to not display correctly.
- Radiant Matrix Missing from Inventory: We are investigating an issue where the Radiant Matrix will push out of a player's postmaster and become unobtainable. It is recommended that players check their postmaster to retrieve their Radiant Matrix if it is missing from their inventory.
- Weapon Frame Bounties: We are investigating an issue where players are able to purchase weapon frame bounties when a player's inventory is full, and they don't go to the postmaster. Additionally, players who carry over weapon frames from prior weeks will lose access to one of the new week’s weapon frames after completion of the old frame in that week.
- Cookies for Petra and Spider: Players who do not own Forsaken will be unable to create cookies for Spider and Petra. This will not stop progress being made to fully upgrade the Dawning Cheer sparrow, however some Triumphs will be unavailable to complete.For the latest known issues as soon as they are available, players should visit our Destiny 2 Known Issues and Vital Information knowledgebase article.