Destiny Companion Update - 5/17/2018
- Added support for showing the new Multi-Emotes.
- Added game type & teams to private matches in Game History.
- Added Crucible Valor/Glory ranks to player profiles.
- Added support for showing Seasonal Ranks in Vendors.
- Adding support for showing the contents of the Prismatic Matrix in Eververse.
- Added support for Pursuits in the Gear section.
- Fixed the Masterwork state not showing on Legendary and Exotic items.
- Some extra objectives may be showing in the details of Exotic weapons.
- Find Fireteams improvements.
- Clans are no longer required to create a fireteam.
- All users can now create a scheduled fireteam.
- Clan administrators can now moderate clan fireteams in the web client.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Localization improvements.
- Players are not able to change Emotes from the Companion apps
- "All Crucible" stats from the API will include private matches. Individual gametypes do not bucket, though (i.e. Clash stats do not contain Private Match Clash stats)
- Clan admins will not see UI to moderate fireteams in the mobile clients.