JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Group Avatar

I Lethal Rage I [VIZ]

"When in doubt, Empty the clip!"

Request Join
  • Mission Statement

~>I Lethal Rage I-Faction 4 The Expert Crucible/Trials Player <~ **Ages 15+ Are Welcomed** If you're a Competitive gamer who loves to play competitively in crucible/Trials between work, school, and family or a Competitive gamer who plays all day. You reached your full potential, skill, and have proven to be a force to be reckoned with. This is the faction for you. You just have to meet 6(✓) Requirements: ✓Download or Create a Band App account and join our clans main LFG Source! (Faction Leaders will give you upon approval). ✓Train (Sweets/Private Matches) 5 times a week! ✓Play Crucible ✓Be active within a 30 day period ✓Participate with clan mates and Clan Activities ✓Not Available until D2 "Trials Of The Nine" stats are available! Clan Founder: Evoilleststep Co Founder (PVP): Jakegebauer Faction Leader: JerzeyReaper Co Leader: BladeMathews

• Membership

16 Members
    Total number of users that have joined this group
    14 Clanmates
    Clanmates are group members that have decided to set this group as their Destiny Clan
  • Admins

• Tagged

Cancel

Posting in language:

What is this?
Optional Fireteam Labels

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.