JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

9/4/2014 10:08:24 AM

Pre-order bonuses on PSN

Hi, I've pre-ordered Destiny using my PS4 to order from PSN. I'm a bit confused regarding "early access" to vanguard armory. Am I supposed to be able to access te armory now, or is no one able to go to the armory before Sept. 9th? I've used my PSN-profile to log onto Bungie, but I'm still prompted to pre-Order. Shouldn't Bungie and Destinythegame.com know that I've already pre-ordered when I've used my PSN account?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Spawn: 9/4/2014 2:37:25 PM
    Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

When you preload the game, you'll see two downloads. One for Destiny, the other for Vanguard Armory. You'll get access to the Armory on Day 1 where as folks that did not get the Vanguard Bonuses will have to wait until they unlock them later in the game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Early access to vanguard armory means some people will not be able to use it for a certain amount of time. People that have a valid pre-order for it will get access to it on release. Other will have to wait for it to open up for them.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • And no Bungie don't know you pre-ordered, that is between the customer and the retailer, aka you and Sony.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.