JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#character

originally posted in:Avengers Dad Division
9/1/2014 8:17:13 PM

Which character class will you choose for your main

Titan

Warlock

Hunter

Interested to see what classes people will be using as their main account. I didn't get a chance to play the beta so I'm unsure but I'm thinking Hunter maybe Warlock.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Titan all the way
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Although I really love the look an play style of the Hunter, gonna have to fight the urge to play as one. Feel like everywhere I turn I'm going to see the caped pistol shooter. Def going to have to try and make my Titan as assault based as I can.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Titan. nothing like being a meat shield! who wants to set back and and not be able to smell the stink of the Hive!
      Add more answer options

• I played the Warlock in the Alpha and Beta. I will continue with my Exo Warlock in the full game. :)
      Add more answer options

• I played the warlock class in the beta. But honestly I can't wait to try them all out, to start I will be the warlock class though
      Add more answer options

• I haven't seen a lot of people wanting to be in the Titan class. Mostly I'm looking at the defender subclass of the Titan. It just appeals to me.
      Add more answer options

15 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.