JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

9/1/2014 8:03:54 PM

Blacksmith Armor Shader on Xbox 360?

I pre-ordered Destiny @ GS for Xbox 360. So I'll get the Vanguard Armory & Sparrow Upgrade. But I want the Blacksmith Armor Shader too. Since CoD: Advanced Warfare is only on XB1/PS4 and Destiny is on XB360/XB1/PS3/PS4, how will this work? Is the Blacksmith Armor Shader only available on next-gen? Will I get a choice of platform for the Destiny bonus when pre-ordering CoD: AW? Or are the pre-order bonuses just attached to my Bungie account and are platform agnostic like my guardians and player profile?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Call of Duty Advanced warfare is on all consoles, including Xbox 360 and PS3. If you pre-order Advanced Warfare for 360 or Ps3 then you should get a code for the Blacksmith Armor shader that works on those consoles.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Does anyone know if you can take the blacksmith shader from the xbox 360 version when you switch over to xbox one because i cant figure it out if you can.
      Add more answer options

• sadly from what i hear they are out of the codes, frined went to pre order for the shader and they gave him 2 posters instead.
      Add more answer options

• All I want to know is if this is exclusive content or not. Will this shader be available in the normal course of playing the game?
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Talk to Gamestop, they should know what systems the codes are for.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.