JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/1/2014 2:02:25 AM

I Absolutely Hated the Beta..

It was way too much fun, was ridiculously replayable in every way, and every game I have is boring in comparison.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All the excitement from those days. So sad I got overhyped like many of these people. [spoiler]necrobump because why not [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Now I'm having a hard time getting Platinum on Watchdogs! >:O
    Add more answer options

• Im going to use my Warlock space magic ro turn this thread into a [spoiler]SPIDERMAN THREAD![/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • I had the same problem, played the beta, couldn't get into any other game... Then Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition happened!
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • Well then I hated the Alpha even more. It had more for the Tower clans and was way to much fun as well. This is un called for!
        Add more answer options

• M8 u kno how to m8ke gr8 b8 so I r8 8/8. No h8.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I agree. I can't play any more games because they seem like board games now. The only thing I use my console for now is Netflix. But it would be used again for gaming in 8 more days.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • i try but im just lost without my DWS medicine
            Add more answer options

• A lot of these articles are starting to get old, you sound like IGN, trying to click bait people in.
            Add more answer options

• Guys, I never played the beta but I watched footage and have preordered the game for PS4, can someone tell me honestly if this is going to be an amazing game?
            Add more answer options

28 Replies
            • It's noob
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • You magnificent, trolling son of a bitch. 10/10
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • You motorbotin' sunivabitch! You got me!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Same here, havent played any other console gamr since lol. GF Bungie.
                    Add more answer options

• I totally agree. After playing the beta, I felt like all my other games were crap. Gosh! I really wish it would come already
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • The worst. I almost cried it was undoubtedly the best I've ever hated.
                      Add more answer options

• ...was hoping there was someone else who was critical of the state of the beta. But my main criticism is this felt more like a plain shooter with special abilities tacked on, rather than a focused ARPG experience in which I played specifically to the strengths of my class. 90% of the time I'm shooting and not playing differently than any other class. The other 10% I activate my ability, it does something cool, and then I'm back to Shooter Mode for a long time. I was expecting something like Borderlands 2, where I have 3 passive abilities active at nearly all times, and I'm firing off my main ability quite often- basically, I'm not just playing as a fps-character, I'm playing as my class- a gunzerker- and that changes EVERYTHING.... With the Titan I'm just able to use my Leap ability every 5 minutes or so, then I wait for the cooldown to expire...
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • i saw someone on the forums a long time ago say something like, guys lets face it destiny beta was probably the game of the year so far
                        Add more answer options

• I was ready to make fun of you but not anymore
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • ive been waiting for a thread like this....took ya long enough.
                          Add more answer options

• You got me 10/10
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Great troll, best one I've seen for a while.
                            Add more answer options

• -blam!- you.
                            Add more answer options

• I couldn't play BO2 for a month after the beta because I realized it couldn't compare
                            Add more answer options

• Agree! I hate all my games now
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.