JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/31/2014 5:34:52 AM

I listen to the beta music wishing it was 9-9-14 :'(

oh beautiful beta music
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I open the beta and sit on the home screen...;(
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Don't do that to yourself. I spent half an hour trying to log in after the beta ended just hoping it would glitch or something and I'd get another taste. You gotta let go buddy.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Likewise I still have it & am listening to it
        Add more answer options

• im listening to teh halo ost wishing it was 11-11-14
        Add more answer options

• Same
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by Artikay: 8/31/2014 5:48:45 AM
          Every time I hear some epic Destiny music I get mad at the loss of Mr. O'Donnell. I havnt been keeping up, has anyone ever disclosed why he got fired? Why would you fire one of the best in the industry?!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by LegacyOfTheAsh: 8/31/2014 5:45:27 AM
            We use Pandora Radio at the gun shop/range where I work. Every now and again I hear the tail end of a Destiny trailer. I completely paused while talking to a customer today to soak it in, then explained. He understood. If he hadn't, that would have been his end.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • I downloaded the song on my phone and listen to it on breaks at work.... In addition to the beta.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • seems the truth is in what we do... as we, who are here... do whats spoken.... as done.... hmmm... GAURDIANS FOR REAL... & THIS IS MY TITAN TRUTH
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • I sleep to the beta music while I silently jerk my tears away
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • I thought I was the only one. <3
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • That shit gives me goosebumps and makes me tear up knowing marty will never produce that music again (for bungie) =( It was and is an epic outro to an amazing composer.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.