JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:ShadowWraiths
8/31/2014 1:02:27 AM

Signature armor shader for the Clan?

I was curious what the clan thought about the idea of (or if this has already been considered/decided) choosing an armor shader to act as the ShadowWraiths trademark colors? I thought it would be a neat idea to create a sense of unity and let others know who we are.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like this idea and I'm not in your clan but i think Purple and Green would be a good shader for your clan it's just my opinion
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good luck to find the good combination of colours ! One want black,one want green, yellow... One hate black...And one is colourblind. It's a good idea but not easy to make.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • This my friend is a good idea...i vote yes
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I support this great idea.
        Add more answer options

• For those that have already voted (and those that have yet/would like to vote), there is a new poll up to help narrow down the shader that best suits the clan. Thanks for your help on this ShadowWraiths! Voting will be open for 1 week and then we'll start Phase2~
        Add more answer options

• I think its a great idea. However I think the clan should take an official vote on the clan shader. My opinion is we need a darker shader.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Its a pity we couldnt customize ships and sparrows to suit the clan as well.it also would let people no when your in orbit awaiting a game which clan your with.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • It would be a cool way to distinguish clans but I would want color sliders not preset colors allows for less similarities
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by TheLemmingKing: 8/31/2014 6:08:22 PM
              I'm not even in your group and I like this idea. Definitely make it easy for people to know who you all are.
              Add more answer options

• Dude, you are awesome... Just plain awesome. I will make a vote.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.