JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Verbatim: 8/30/2014 8:33:19 PM

why did the internet have to kill shrek

it was a moderately entertaining children's film that i'll never be able to watch without thinking of 4chan and autistic neckbeards f­uck you internet f­uck you
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you're ogrereacting
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't want to know. I have to watch it with my cousins in 10 minutes and I don't want to be contaminated with your 4chan shit
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Gnome Scat: 8/31/2014 7:09:33 PM
    It's not ogre. It's never ogre. Shrek is Love. Shrek is Life.
    Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
    Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

The Internet kills everything. Nothing is sacred on the Internet. They ruin everything, especially childhoods.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • The more intriguing question is why has nobody killed you yet? I am surprised people have so much self control. But I guess it's because humanity is much better than some people seem to think it is :)
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
        Foudre Fondue
        Foudre Fondue

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my paw- - old

It's never ogre...
        Add more answer options

• Edited by pissedoffpanda: 8/31/2014 11:13:07 PM
        I can't watch those movies anymore
        Add more answer options

• My knowledge of the ogrelord just makes the movies seem so much funnier [spoiler]Shrek loves his puss in boots[/spoiler] [spoiler]Suddenly it's a sex reference[/spoiler] [spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• If anything, it immortalized him.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Forum Shark: 8/31/2014 9:28:53 PM
        [quote]Waah waah people shouldn't be able to have fun because waah waah ruined childhood waah[/quote]
        Add more answer options

• Edited by aBallisticToucan: 8/31/2014 4:10:14 AM
        All of the Shrek jokes are pretty mediocre. Mediocre. Meatiocre. Meatyocre. Meaty ogre.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Rekt
          Add more answer options

• I know someone who has memorized the story and can look me in the eye the whole time with a straight face.
          Add more answer options

• Shrek is love; Shrek is life.
          Add more answer options

• Everything must be a >fanny may-May didn't you know :^)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Well, your fandom is all ogre now
            Add more answer options

• >implying our ogrelord can be killed
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Lol. I want to know how this Shrek fetish even started.
              Add more answer options

19 Replies
              • its your fault for exposing yourself to that crap in the first place man. stay away from 4chan (I had to google this place *shivers*) and any internet forum really or you will feel like nuking the world
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Shrek is [i]ethernal[/i], Shrek is [i]forever[/i].
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Hayabusam60: 8/31/2014 1:58:22 AM
                  Shrek is love, Shrek is life. [spoiler]u a farquaad m8?[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • >implying shrek could ever be killed stay farquaad, verb
                    Add more answer options

• Children's movie? Maybe you need to rewatch Shrek...
                    Add more answer options

10 Replies
                    • because you cant come up with anything interesting to talk about
                      Add more answer options

• Because f­uck internet
                      Add more answer options

• I was just thinking the same thing about the films. It was a moderately entertaining children's picture book that Dreamworks turned into a great Film and then wrecked it by milking the absolute heck out of it.
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.