JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by vTidal: 8/30/2014 11:58:23 PM
vTidal

9 Days till Destiny are you guys HYPED!!!!

DESTINY HYPE!!! P.S If you wanna play Destiny with me when it comes out friend request me Xbox360 GT: vTidal. Remember to say you are from the forums!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Destiny, what the hell is that!!!??? I thought this app was for Cod Ghosts even though it was called destiny! I GOT JIPPED!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • When Destiny Releases
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Wtf is destiny
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • The simpsons marathon and metro redux arent helping
          Add more answer options

• It cant be stopped...
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • 7 now
            Add more answer options

• *peeks one eye out of moms basement* "Is it time?.....NO!?" *Slams door*
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Satan awaits.
              Add more answer options

• Hell yes. I took a week off of work for this game (first time ever) Note also if any of you are on XBox and playing EU join the following group to find more people or clans like yourselves to play with. You´re likely to find a good group of people to play with: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/176863
              Add more answer options

• 8 days for me.... [spoiler]cuz midnight launch[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• Nope sorry bro you're the only one
              Add more answer options

• No.
              Add more answer options

• Can't wait I need my destiny fix
              Add more answer options

• 9 days til 9/9
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Edited by Captain Mugen: 8/31/2014 9:57:13 PM
                I am hyped but trying to prepare.Trying to get ahead in all of my classes so I can play for the whole week.(besides going to class)
                Add more answer options

• I'm excited, but I have a 21 month old and a 2 month old. I need coffee to get excited as you are right now. :-) I would like to do a midnight release.
                Add more answer options

• Destiny Hype has entered my consciousness. Yes. Not just the type of hype that overadvertising can cause. But the type of Hype where a game is actually worth playing so much that when a Beta comes out, you go thru a type of withdrawal. I am guilty of this symptom to Destiny Hype. I'm looking forward to the September 9th cure to Destiny Fever.
                Add more answer options

• [b]SO SIKED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!! SO SIKED IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS WHICH I NEVER DO...SO SIKED I STILL SEEM TO BE SCREAMING!!![/b]...sorry my b haha, but I am so dagum excited...
                Add more answer options

• No college comes first. Being a responsible adult can really suck at times...
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • I'm so hyped that i have nerdgasm when I hear about it. Lol
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Tiny Baby Jesus: 8/31/2014 7:09:06 PM
                  [quote]DESTINY HYPE!!! P.S If you wanna play Destiny with me when it comes out friend request me Xbox360 GT: vTidal. Remember to say you are from the forums!!![/quote] Yes, I'm hyped. But my hype gland is burning out with overuse.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Gamma: 8/31/2014 6:57:20 PM
                  You know who else is hyped about destiny....? My mom!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • In all seriousness, I'm hyped.
                    Add more answer options

• Hell yeah I'm very hyped!
                    Add more answer options

• So hyped I cannot touch the controller without Destiny in my disc player
                    Add more answer options

• I won't even touch my controller until the game comes out. No other game can satisfy me more than Destiny...
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.