JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by buddhalovinbomb: 9/6/2014 6:50:18 AM

My destiny art

Tell me how it looks all ink (fountain and bic) no pencil. My hunter is infected with the darkness (evil hunter). The red in the pic is the bic pen ink reflecting light(its an all blk n whit pic). On a scale from 1 to 10. This took me a whole day. FYI I know that the hunter isn't buff but he has the darkness so I figured yin and yang he's the exact opposite. Fearing in a way.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's an amazing job! keep it up!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Awesome artwork dude. Keep it up.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • You have violated the code of conduct, prepare to face ninja justice
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • BADASS I'm a warlock and i was already afraid of arc blade but this is on another level of AWESOMENESS
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • That's so badass! Almost makes me want to play as a hunter lol
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Lol really nice! As a Hunter I am obligated to say I would wear that armor. Without being covered in Darkness [spoiler]ty guardian[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Edited by Doc SoCal: 9/30/2014 1:22:15 AM
                Nice, I could see Eddie from Iron Maiden hanging out with that dude. Thanks for sharing.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Holy -blam!-ing shit I have trouble with stick figures XD 13 magical penguins out of 10 magical penguins
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by CybLigeR: 9/30/2014 1:20:00 AM
                    It had one thing shy from keeping from being great....not enough Warlock. Joking aside that is some pretty good art right there, I like the look of the armor especially
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • 10/10 Awesome job dude!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        ghost59
                        ghost59

"dont let the sea devour you." - old

I could never make something like this. Maybe when I'm 169 ill be able to do this.
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • Alright, I've decided I'm going to make my own destiny art. Prepare for some pretty badass stickmen.
                          Add more answer options

• That looks amazing! Awesome job dude.
                          Add more answer options

• I been wondering if this would be something in game. Pitch this to Bungie m8
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Edited by VeganVaper420: 9/15/2014 4:00:58 AM
                            It looks great
                            Add more answer options

• Everyone here is a D*** this is amazing, i couldnt do it
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Sh*t thats HEAPS good! Nice work man
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Nice work, looks awesome!
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • Interesting concept. Kinda lie a Hunter Sith Lord.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Kinda looks like skyrim armoir
                                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                    • Looks a little bit squished to close together and the face is a bit weird. Other than those minor critiques it looks great. You have plenty of skill.
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • Very cool!
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • It's really good but he should be crying blue tears.
                                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                          • That's cool
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • Really Nice Job, although the shoulder on the left arm if you looking at the paper. It looks a little dislocated. Like a unnatural pose. Great job non the less.
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              • awesome man
                                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                preload icon
                                                You are not allowed to view this content.