JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/30/2014 1:35:32 AM

I love the fact I'll be playing before you.

Being a gamer in Australia most of the time sucks. Crapy laws, late releases and the list goes on. But having the bungee servers going live 1 min past 12 on the 9th is awesome. That's 14 hours before you US.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ya but we Americans don't have every snake,spider,ant and everything else trying to envenomate us. You all always have to be on the look out. Most venomous animals on the planet in your neck of the woods. Lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• O ya?
    Add more answer options

• It's bungie not bungee you stupid -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Ya but dingos don't eat our babies.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Yeah I get it early.... Then I have to sleep and work... So I'll be playing at the same time as the rest if the world
        Add more answer options

• seeing how I have a digital preorder and I can preload it I should be able to play it at the same time you can :P I have to say it's kind of refreshing seeing as us europeans usually get games 2 or more days after the US.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Dirtyvillan: 9/1/2014 9:16:17 AM
        Bout time, you guys finally get to be first at something.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • you do realize the 12am thing is when digital preorders unlock, not when the game "goes live"? anyone who bought a physical copy can play as soon as they get it, even if its a day early.
          Add more answer options

• Crikey, throw another shrimp on the barbe... [spoiler]sorry I couldn't resist[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Am playin now woot level 17 beby!!!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Did you guys try to kill the crocodile Hunter you -blam-s
            Add more answer options

• I am moving to Australia & bey myself a Kangaroo controller & play some mother Tasmanian tiger Destiny! X3
            Add more answer options

• Maybe so but you gotta live in Australia........
            Add more answer options

19 Replies
            • So many rustled jimmies here...
              Add more answer options

• Envy is deep
              Add more answer options

• I'll just send a kangaroo to destroy your house.
              Add more answer options

• Don't care. I'll be too tired and have to go to school.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Ahhh one of the very few times we get something BEFORE the Americans!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • DeeJ said Bungie is playing on the Destiny servers right now. Go read his latest Weeky update.
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • Isn't prostitution legal. You've got that going for you.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Edited by Failure4Life: 9/1/2014 9:54:36 AM
                      Congratulations? I'll be early as well.
                      Add more answer options

• Forgetting New Zealand?
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • ITT butthurt Americans
                        Add more answer options

• Wow you hit a sensitive spot there braz.
                        Add more answer options

• It's okay you need the crutch of extra time to be as good as us Americans.
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • Lol, they are not using YOUR time. They are using the International time, meaning everybody will start at the same time lol.
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.