JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Im Panther Land: 8/29/2014 5:55:53 PM

I just bought my brand new $250 fedora

it just came in the mail and im super excited. im going to wear it with my trench coat and put it on my alter where I keep my katana if any of you m'ladies want to hit me up on a MLP date im here
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thing is they can actually look good. Was at a bar last night and a guy in his late 40s was wearing one with a suit. He had the face shape and build for it. Most of the kids I see wearing them don't, and they wear them with casual clothes. Phags.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dumbass
    Add more answer options

• This man must be drowning in pussy
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Now tip it. Git gud, fig.
      Add more answer options

Gangster af
      Add more answer options

You better tip that fedora.
      Add more answer options

• You look like a moron. :/
      Add more answer options

• I bet he gets all the ladies.
      Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Dude, you can get them for like £5, the Hell you spending that much for? Also, that's a trilby, you got ripped off big time... What you doing OP? Are you alright? Do you need a hug?
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
          Add more answer options

• ... -ShadowWolf
          Add more answer options

• Why didn't you go to 7 eleven
          Add more answer options

• Who brought back fedoras, I mran it was a gangster thing in like the 20s.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • lol
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • 250$? Child's play. Tell me when you get a 475$ custom tailored fedora made with an Italian silk interior.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • .-.
                Add more answer options

• Imagine your swag level
                Add more answer options

• Neeeeeeck beeeeeeeard
                Add more answer options

• lol u scrub I'm moar euphoric den u
                Add more answer options

• 7classy7me
                Add more answer options

• [quote]3classy5me[/quote]
                Add more answer options

• I think you should start taking that katana with you... You're going to need something to keep back all the wet and horny girls when they see you walking down the street. Especially if they have a guy with them, 'cause you know they'll be mad jelly of your euphoric swag.
                Add more answer options

• 2classy4me
                Add more answer options

• Why are people taking this shit seriously?
                Add more answer options

• Timestamp or you're bluffing.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.